@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t know if we celebrate advent… we keep an advent calendar that decides up the Luke Account so that you read a certain amount of verses each day and it all comes out even and ends with  Christ’s birth on Christmas Day.
but I don’t know if we celebrate advent.Are you catholic? (Please don’t get offended. I just have some…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oh that’s awesome! I would LOVE to hear it when you’re done!! I just write some songs for my second published book, and it’s a tone of fun!! Now people are asking me to sing them. 😬
You published 2 books? What are their titles?
the tunes are in my head, but it sure is hard to make them sound right once I start singing. Does that…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oh good. We’ll all miss you!  tag me when you come back!!
-
Liberty and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oh that’s awesome! I would LOVE to hear it when you’re done!! I just write some songs for my second published book, and it’s a tone of fun!! Now people are asking me to sing them. 😬
the tunes are in my head, but it sure is hard to make them sound right once I start singing. Does that ever happen to you?
the 14th sounds good…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Proverbs 17:28 KJV — Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.
. . . 🙄😁
Uh…no…Did I get the wrong scripture???!!
NEXT THEY’LL BE INFORMIMG ME THAT I’M SUPPOSED TO JUDGE ONE OF THESE THINGAMAGIGGERS!!! 😭😭😭
Well, you were submitting…and there was a…[Read more]
-
Liberty and
Koshka are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
So…I have an option…what if Chase’s aunt, who will taking guardianship of him, comes to here to try and bond with Chase and we deal with that? Or do you want to do something else? I’m good with whatever you would like to do, that’s just an option
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The fight started page 394
I did have to rp as Sef a few times, but I tried to avoid it, and when I did rp, i think I mostly remained in her POV faithfully 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Um…WHAT
Yeah, um…after he fought Jep he was taken to the hospital off-screen. Actually, after all the accidents that have happened the foster system for his country might take him away from the school…though, Chase might just go rouge if they try that cuz he won’t be able to go back to the Marshalls cuz of st…[Read more]
-
Liberty and
Jaybird are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This sounds fun!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🥳🙌🏻
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*A ball hits me* *Puffs into a cloud of snowflakes*
Well! …I guess this is war.
@hybridlore 💨⚪ @jonas 💨⚪
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It’s a very interesting story! Now I’m wondering what is going to happen next! Yes! Please post the next parts, for I’d love to read it!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
When is the deadline?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sure!
Proverbs 17:9
He who covers a transgression seeks love,
But he who repeats a matter separates friends.It’s in the NKJV, so you can switch it to whatever version you want…if that’s what you want.
- Load More
