@hybridlore
Active 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
…Stuff…
You’ve read snippets of it before I think.
Sorry for giving you a hard time about keeping secrets and then turning around and doing the same thing, lol. You’re just very fun to tease 😛
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks. I’m not actually upset, I was just being silly :p
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s your fault. You haven’t been doing them.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, same.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
What a sweet story! The song that Werner sings at the end…is that a real song or did you create it?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I made moodboards for the other leading characters in The Color of Hope. I’m also working on doing another one for Sara 🤪 We’ll see if they work . . .
Everett Andersen, one of Sara’s friends. He is a Christian and the boy who invites her to the church meetings.
Cool!
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, but what happened to Fel?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I second this. Don’t.
Yeah, actually, sorry I brought it up at all. It’s super dark. I just find government conspiracies interesting. But I forget there are younger people on here sometimes so please just ignore that.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooo that looks interesting!!
When and if you do share your short story, do tag me—I’d love to read it!! 😃 -
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
But I’m happy with that
And that’s exactly why some of my characters are just chill and happy. There’s nothing less deep about having an average backstory. I can think of some characters who are super shallow because the writer thought trauma equals character depth.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
(pls no one research that if you’re sensitive)
I second this. Don’t.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Felicity probably has the worst backstory of my characters, but it comes no where near as bad as those. But I’m happy with that
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, that totally works!
Don’t worry too much about writing him wrong. He’s a fairly newish character of mine, so I’m still working out personality and all. And basically anything you do with him might be inspirational as I develop him further! 😜
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sounds like an interesting story. Reminds me of MK ultra stuff (pls no one research that if you’re sensitive)
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Honestly I don’t know XD I told someone I wasn’t going to post the words I wrote because they were too depressing, and it kind of escalated from there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
plus another who was kidnapped and experimented on and trained as a little child
which mentally messed him up enough that he acts like a little kid
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I would prove that the Lovedream children have darker pasts, but it’s not worth spoiling the whole thing unfortunately. XD My apologies. You’ll just have to take my word for it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
meanwhile I have a charrie who watched his family die, his home destroyed and his clan wiped out
another who never knew what it was to be a kid, who killed people from an early age
and another who was created in a lab with mental links to his brothers who were all killed, brothers he watched being created and even named…plus his father is the…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, liberty I have a good idea! If you want your charries to stay special here’s what I can do! Your human characters could still have the advantages and disadvantages of a dog! Like they could be super athletic and have great hearing and have a good sense of smell! But they would also be colorblind and easily distracted and a…
- Load More
