@hybridlore
Active 19 hours, 33 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
this is long, sorry
Brea– Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Brea gave a surprised shout as someone landed in front of her and knocked down the two men holding her. She stumbled back and tripped, landing in the mud. Another figure jumped over her while she was down and attacked the third man. Brea recognized the white hair i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m still reading! I just haven’t had the chance to critique the chapters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Oh fun! I vote B
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge Would you mind if I just slightly changed your rp? Felicity would have jumped down at the same time as the others to fight, I just didn’t rp fast enough, sorry. It would be pretty much exactly the same except Flare doesn’t have to climb back up
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I vote B!!
C was really tempting though… lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Sorry I think I missed something. What are we voting on?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww 😢😢
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m moving the conversation to this topic so we’re not just chatting in the middle of the snowball fight (it’s easier to get hit that way, you know! Lol).
YES!!! It’s so amazing to see God working in people. What are some key things you’ve learned from the experience?
Oh man! There is so much! One thing I’ve been thinking about a lot…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Aaaaahhh he looks so ethereal, I love it!! It does look translucent, you really caught the effect! And it’s so different from your other projects because it’s a lot more flowy and glowy.
-
Enid replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
You good, Kefa?
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It might help to get the first part of Group 1 (wounded, non-fighters, etc) to the river so we aren’t scrabbling to get everyone there after this side mission.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!
Cute scene between Joseph and Julian? Hmm, not exactly the word I would have gone for…… lol. I think I get what you mean tho.
Ah. I use the name Jesus a lot in my writing. It’s a name with power.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re not kicked. You just haven’t RPd so most people guessed you dropped out.
Plus, the boat crew, (which I think you’re characters are with) has done nothing for quiet some time because we’re trying to connect the other groups to them in order to have a little conference and figure out what on earth is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
Okay, I made the suggested changes to the last couple of sections, and I’m working on some more Joseph/Amelia interactions. I thought I’d just go ahead and post the next scene while I take care of the other stuff.
NEXT SECTION
After Leon and Julian left…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Quincy was flopped on his back wriggling under a bush. Leo extracted him, taking a moment to brush him off before slinging him over his shoulder.
Best mental picture ever! XD
Rory
Rory looked up at Leo. “Go where? where can we go?” Panic was rising in his chest, but he swallowed it down. He took Leo’s hand and let the young man…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!
He’s so cool In almost a…. hmmm….. not quite creepy….. maybe, in a shivery way. lol.
He’s very cool and very eye catching. Quite the interesting picture! I like it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know that was rash of Baron, but he’s a soloest so he doesn’t understand teamwork
See, this is what Leon was thinking when he was worried about Baron joining their team.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!! 😁I drew the underpainting in actual watercolors and scanned it so that’s how I got it to look loose.
me too XD it’s going to be my fav for awhile, can’t wait to finish and print it out!
Btw, vv cool pfp
- Load More
