@hybridlore
Active 18 hours, 49 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
(Yes they do fold and unfold I’ve tested it with a paper model lol)
That sounds like a good idea, and a whole lot of fun too.
I’ve considered biologically adjusting my own two-to-six-winged character. He already had a fixed design and I was loath to change it, and anyway, the wings are magical and not naturally occurring. I i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah if he doesn’t fly much, they probably would atrophy anyway.
The four wings connected design is cool; I have four-winged characters but the second pair is always separate.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
oh actually because he doesn’t fly leaving it as it is might not be a problem, he just needs muscles that hold up his wings.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah I’m hardly done, I’ll need to work on the muscles eventually too, this was just kind of a test run for the new wing design. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings that’s cool!
also, as a person who likes making biologically accurate stuff, his species being naturally thin makes sense. I imagine the only sizable muscle mass would be in his chest and back to operate the wings.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!
It’s two wings with two layers each. It would be four, but they are fused together at the ends (Yes they do fold and unfold I’ve tested it with a paper model lol)
hmm for a couple reasons actually. Flax has to be super lightweight to fly for one. Usually winged creatures in books are just people with wings, but realistically…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AAAH stunning. The feathers are cooler now.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
wow it actually looks so much better now lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Ty! Just the effect I was going for. Creepy, but not scary creepy. More of just otherworldly.
Thank you!! Glad you like it! : D
Ok I actually just finished it today!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge ohhhhh
makes SO much sense now
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @rae @raxforge @whoever
I have a fun question! I’ve already figured out my answer for my story, but I asked my friends this question and got so much traction that I wanted to post it here too. I love hearing what different people come up with. My f…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @liberty @hybridlore
Here’s your 700 (actually a little over) for the 14 snowballs y’all threw at me.
ridiculous amount of snowballs
Y’all gotta chill XD
Mostly you, Ellette😤
😆
Riker nudged the front door open, walking into the small foyer. He stepped aside to give Leon room to get inside and glanced around the…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
lol. Poor Joseph. It must have been awful for him.
ah yes. Eric is very proud of himself.
good. Good! I’m so glad this scene works well! “touch down Tulip!!” (Storks if you haven’t scene the movie that quite come from)
I’m surprised there was no comment on the Julian/Joseph conversation.
was it good? Does it fit? -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
that’s what (frustratingly) keeps me from being able to say this scene doesn’t work.
I don’t like you at all.
yes! Yes it does make sense, and I hate that I’m saying it, but it fits.
I doubly don’t like you.
I also agree that the interactions seem very stiff or formal, but I wasn’t sure if that’s what you’re going for.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint ok!!
Let’s get to it!
-I see the king is trying to convince Oliver and Tyn to talk Alan into magic again. Yikes. I hope they don’t go through with it. I also read when Alan is going to try to use the magic himself, which won’t be good.
Why does the crow seem to be sentient? Why does it want him to use the magic? Is this…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
“How’re you holding up”
Rory glanced over at Leo. “I’m okay.”
Leo nodded and continued on.
Rory glanced back at the school. He felt a crawling sensation along his spine. As if… as if someone was watching them.
Rory evened his pace so it would match Leo’s steps. He came alongside the older boy. “I think someone’s followi…[Read more] - Load More
