@hybridlore
Active 17 hours, 20 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness. I can’t believe you just handed a kid to Rory. *silently dies* this is going to be great!
He needs something to fight for beyond his own survival.
Ummm….. whatever you would rather. i don’t care. Leo is leading which means you’re picking.
Rory
There coming. there’s no escape. there never is! Rory couldn’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooo, that would be a cool idea.
I had the pro version for a little while as well, but I think both work fine.
I like the look of hand-drawn ones the best, but the ones on there are easier to make and have on hand as I’m writing.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Have you tried using Inkarnet?
I really enjoy using them for my maps after I do the initial sketches.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
The next morning, Julian and Leon left to start another journey. They wouldn’t be returning to the capital, so Joseph sent no return letter to Sabina.
Joseph walked with the two former soldiers outside the gates of the town. It was good to be with old friends.…
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I meant the latter. I wrote enough words to cover that and mine, which means collectively we have 20 snowballs for you to throw. XD
Lucille flexed her arm with a painful sigh. The wraps around her knuckles curled at the edges with dried blood and sweat. Untying them took more concentration than she thought.
She hastily downed a glass,…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok, great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
(lol. I have no idea where we’re going and so I didn’t know what else to RP. We can lose him as soon as you like.)
Rory
On Zero Rory, Leo, and Silvia all hesitated a step, throwing the rhythm off just barely. For a flash of a second Rory heard two steps. Then, the sound was gone, masked once more in the rhythm of their own…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Honestly, That’s what I was about to write, (except I didn’t think of the sack part, I just thought of dragging a heavy object.)
But yeah, that’s what I would do.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!!! I really love his character!
Leon and Riker!!!!!!!!
(You see, this is why I snowball you!)
Oh it was so good.
WAIT! Where’s the deaf boy?!?! I’m sure Riker has a deaf kid! Where did he go? Why didn’t Riker say hi to him? *goes into panic attack* don’t you dare tell me he’s dead! Say…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey Kefa, sorry I disappeared frome here and didn’t get a character in. Is it too late to join in voting? If it is, then that’s ok, but if not, I vote for option A (it rhymed!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
(5 more minutes, and then we stop!)
SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!
Of course there’s the whole storks delver babies theory which isn’t true, (but I don’t know any people who still believe that)
but there are so many subtle things that are so, so good!
And the humor is chef’s kiss!
Okay, glad the scene works.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I love the map!!!
Okay, have fund being a terrible person and making all your readers mad at you.
lol.
It is super frustrating tho. HE WAS ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!
*sobs*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Eeeeek! I’ve got to catch up on my snowballs! I currently have 5!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
here’s 133 words
Three booming rifle shots shattered the sky. Jep shrieked. She slowly backed away from Chase, blood issuing from her body and head. She watched someone Chase couldn’t see with fear, slowly backing away and fleeing. Chase’s consciousness was fleeing, but he saw Roger, leaning over him. His blue eyes sof…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll play. But I better be on whichever team Leon isn’t.”
Lol.
And another hundred words for me… I guess I’ll write you a Chase Duke scene
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If it’s the last one then I accept.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, if I ever need to fake my death I know who to call.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper You mean a truce not to hit each other? Or are we combining forces to target one person and cause them the most frozen pain? Or are you offering to write some of my 450 owed words for me? 😀
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you want, we could team up and be a snow-throwing duo! (I don’t know if that’s allowed, but…)
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
🤣🤣 Everyone likes the Barnes meme I see!? I guess it’s a little out of the blue. Anyways, there is your out-of-context meme for the day, hehe.
Maybe I’ll finish the ten-shots scene and actually post it, now that people are hooked on the concept.
Goodness 😆
*Marcel curls up with Koshka’s cookies*
Barnes is brave just for that.
Barnes…[Read more]
- Load More
