@hybridlore
Active 15 hours, 21 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
And I’m gonna be the person Keilah referred to……..
The spells. Why do we need to know the images? I mean, spell casting is directly linked to demonic powers. Casting spells is a real thing, (the Bible talks about it) and it’s always linked to demons. It’s not something to be taken lightly or played with. I don’t think…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Why are sheep so hard to draw?? You’re supposed to just be a cloud on legs why is your face structure so weird
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle Okay, here’s one singular reinforcement.
Barnes
Barnes slipped past a colorful window, the rose and gold glass casting a soft glow along the side of her head.
The four students had exited the church, and were traveling at a slower pace. The leading teenager had kept the pace up brilliantly, and it was challenging at t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Why did you two target me? Is there something you want? like, something specific for me to write about or were you like “I’m gonna hit RAE!”
Your tag is easy to remember
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve done 200 of my 400 words. I’m gonna go ahead and throw half my snowballs.
Let’s see, @grcr 💨⚪ @whalekeeper 💨⚪ @raxforge 💨⚪ @hybridlore 💨⚪ @esther-c 💨⚪ @linus-smallprint 💨⚪ @koshka 💨⚪ @theshadow 💨⚪
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lord willing, I will work on it tomorrow.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Yay! I’m glad you’re doing better. Also, sorry if I sounded too harsh
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
WHAT!??? 4 balls? I’ve not even caught up on my 5 balls yet!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh why! Must it be a hand or foot? And why talons! Can’t you just restrict the movement! This is horrible. If he and Martha do get married, how is he supposed to hug her without slicing her back?!?!?
*feels slightly offended for the 90% of my characters that have talons*
I’M KIDDING I’M KIDDING
I mean, I have a c…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Also those could be depressive mood swings, they will probably change from morning to afternoon.
-
Enid replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s okay, I’m not that offended. :] Maybe talk to someone when you’re feeling more cheerful? (I know I’m repeating myself but I don’t really know what else to tell you.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint Hmm, this was interesting.
How do Alan’s friends feel about this?
Does he realize how guilty he’ll be when he wakes up? I mean, he just dedicated his life to God and swore off magic a few chapters ago.
I’m not sure how I feel about the spells being as descriptive as they are. I had no problem with it, personally, although it…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
”I’m gonna hit RAE!!!” 😁 That’s it
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Why did you two target me? Is there something you want? like, something specific for me to write about or were you like “I’m gonna hit RAE!”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*jumps around in snow*
*gets hit by snowball*
*falls into snow*
❄️ Yay! Another snowball! ❄️
Jara carried her pole over to where her brothers stood. Jara opened Cameron’s tackle box—retrieving a jar of worms from inside. As she weaved the worm onto her hook, she noticed a jar sitting in the grass beside the box. A lab…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The birds tittered, the squirrels chattered, the wolves celebrated, the bears were content as the news spread across the forest: the one they loved had come to live in the forest. The Shapeshifter. His soft tread could be heard as he traveled beneath the boughs of the evergreens. He could be seen, in the form of a black wolf,…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, I get that you’re frustrated, but
And I don’t mean to be rude or random, but are you mentally ok? You are very weird.
I just wanted to know a simple question, and why would you even “fake” vote on my thing if you NEVER WANTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!
AND FOR THE LAST TIME! I CANNOT DO THAT WHALEY!
Don’t talk to people like…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
hello world.
- Load More

Nvm I figured it out
I hope no one actually reads this stuff I post lol
Your hopes are dashed. 🙃
Dang