@hybridlore
Active 2 hours, 45 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Enid replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22
You’re in luck; I, a bystander, just finished reading through this entire roleplay for no reason. Goodness, this one’s pretty funny.The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion
I just about died when I read this.
I think basically everyone (at least almost everyone) found out about the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Just watched Klaus on Netflix and it is the cutest Christmas movie ever I want to watch it again already
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
where there is deep grief there was great love
This references his wife, right? YOU DIDN’T KILL ANYONE ELSE, RIGHT?????????🥺
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I finished my 350 words. They’re on paper, but here’s a snippet:
Being chained to a wall and forced to learn history was possibly the most miserable start to a morning ever. Burnt toast did not help either. Jorin sighed. Malzor was a terrible cook, or maybe he just didn’t care whether Jorin was well fed or not. He could almost taste his fathers’s…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness. 🤯
Oh, I never read the prologue you posted…sorry. I’ll get to it this weekend.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge haha!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal here I was thinking you were a little scared of me cause of it! haha it’s all good. I was intending to change it anyway.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*saves snowballs*
Throws two at @esther-c and @whaley
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
To everyone who threw snow at me:
I haven’t been on here in a hot second, sorry everyone!!!! Ahhh….
I actually did a TON of editing today, and I’m so obsessed with my writing!
I’m not going to post the part I worked on on KP, just because I feel like it could be too dark for some people (Idk though…) I promise it’s not super dark, but a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh well oops
lol I can imagine then. My brother is younger, too, and I am certainly glad he is.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
He’s older then them.
Believe me.That’s always the worst.
I’m glad mine are younger.
Then again, I always wanted an older brother.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
AND YOU ASK WHY I THROW SNOW AT YOU!!!??
This was AWESOME!!!!
I love this!!! I love it so much!! Ahhhhh!!! SO GOOOODDDDD!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
lol IDK
also I mean I can’t blame Power for being a weirdo TBH. My brother would probably be the same, I think it’s just a bro thing. Especially if it’s a little brother haha
- Load More
