@hybridlore
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Silvanis
“Fairy doesn’t, but I can teach her.” Color rushed to Silvanis’s face as he realized how quickly he had said that. He looked away as he saw her eyes on him.
Sorry that’s it’s so short, not sure exactly what else to write.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae awwwwww they’re sooo cute!!!!!!
@freed_and_redeemed you asked how my writing’s going? Well, I’ve been writing almost non-stop on this fanfic I have. It’s like 80 or so pages so far, and I don’t even know why I have so much drive for it…..lol
I intend to finish as much as I can, despite the fact that the series I pulled the idea from…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll finally be able to read the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is everyone else’s writing going? <3
Uhh…at almost 45k words, been writing in one chapter than skipping two and writing a scene in that one. It’s driving my b…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, and there’s seven in all, which is great cuz this is Beauty’s first hatching and sometimes you only get one in a first one!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
They finally hatched! And they’re SOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry that the photos are so fuzzy. I accidently got a fingerprint on the lense.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow nahh it’s fine!! We needed some activity round here lol
Sniper
Trevor turned to me. “We’re ready, lead the way!”
I nodded and led the team out into the forest. “Since most of ya didn’t look like you wanted to go lookin’ for beetle grubs, we’ll be huntin’ mammal prey. Do all of ya know ‘ow to do that?” I took my knife and hacked at…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle I am a simple person. I see the word “sniper.” I am immediately obsessed. The last two characters I met carrying that job description stole my heart and still haven’t given it back.
so yeah, Ron is amazing already despite the fact I know nothing about him.
I know nothing of Jack either, but I already feel sorry for him. Evan…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed AWESOME!!!!
I can’t WAIT to get the book!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I… completely forgot I was ever in this RP 😂
Yeah, I think I’ll be dropping out.
But I’m still stalking 👀 -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
UPDATE TIME
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @rae @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @loopylin @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Freedom’s Fire is sooooooo close to publishing. Just waiting on the finalized cover designs, complete with the book blurb, and then it’ll all be set…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle OH. MY. GOODNESS. 😭😭😭 TYSM!!! 💖💖💖💖 It really does mean so much!!!!!
My most recent scene was from my 2nd novel which is in the process of being written (over 57k words now tho!!), but I will say that my first novel, Freedom’s Fire, which also features Riker/Leon as the MCs, is set to hopefully publish this Summer…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Love them! Are all of these characters the ones from the story you posted the prologue and chapter about?
Also it’s really cool that you made up most of those quotes! That can be a taxing job sometimes lol 💛💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
um….. 90% of them I made up…… a few my dad and brothers say…… and the other couple were on a word document of quotes I’ve collected.
Let’s see…..
Most of Evan’s are from the letters of ww2 pilots, the “what are we waiting for” and “I know the other stuff was me” are direct lines from the book.
For Ron, the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oops I forgot to mention that I deleted the scene with her not wanting to talk to the Great One…so now it’s just the scene with her and Lilitu pretending to be animals.
Gotcha! That makes much more sense. 😀
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Omc where do you find all these quotes? I love them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oops I forgot to mention that I deleted the scene with her not wanting to talk to the Great One…so now it’s just the scene with her and Lilitu pretending to be animals.
I really liked it so I put it into the “scene recycling bin” if I need it again, but for now it’s not in the draft.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Really good! I liked it a lot.
Ok, the only thing is, it seems seems now she as a relationship with The Great One, and wasn’t the last chapter her not even wanting to talk to Him? I’m a little confused at the jump there. Other then that, I loved it!
- Load More

