@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
you’re so welcome!!! I didn’t draw the knives because they would be on the other side of his belt, and he was turned sideways.
Anyone else you want?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Awesome! How was the beard?
Anyone else you want? I have another drawing for today, but I can handle two. I have been the whole time. (Shhh, don’t tell anyone. If one means two then two means……. lol.)
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’ve actually heard a lot of authors say internal is harder, and I don’t understand it 😂 External is sooooo much harder for me. It wasn’t as hard in the 1st book, but Hans was a huge contributor to that
lol, you’re good. Ik you don’t know my book as well, so you’re fine XD Def noted what you said about external…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Oh my goodness!!!! 😍😍 I love him!!!!!!!!! Ty so much!!! <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
No, I did it myself. It’s through my own company, Wild Horse Publishing. It’s about three siblings and Viktor, (the oldest brother’s) wife, Natalia. They were taken by their communist government as children and trained to become elite ballet performers. They travel to America and begin to realize that all they have ever know in a lie.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Howdy! Nice to meet you! I’m A home-school soon-to-be-Senior. I’m a country girl with a dash of red-neck spirit. I’m an author, Artist, and big sister. I’m also horse crazy.I have one novel published and am about to release my second.
OK, your character. Let’s see, I had a list of things I wanted to know….. let me go see if…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ahhhh!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!! Thank you so, so much! They’re amazing, and your ballet lines are so good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Well, you’re supposed to feel bad for Jonathan. Poor kid. He’s got a rough time of it, but things may starting looking better….. (or worse!!!)
Yes, Edmond is AWESOME, but so are Peter and Caspian. (FROM THE BOOK, MIND YOU. not the movies.)
Haha, I find it so funny that you guys don’t do external conflict well.…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Mmmmm
Aragorn from Lord of the Rings is currently stuck in my head 😂👀
You could draw him if you wantedOr I can pick one of my charries. But Aragorn is 💯 stuck in my head rn😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Aww your chibi style is adorable <3
umm does the character have to be human?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re up next, girl! I’m not sure which of your charries to choose XD Is any particular charrie sticking in your head right now? Or just any fictional character in general?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Hope you like her!! I wasn’t sure what tone of tan her skin was. Regardless, I love her name and vibe.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Relax.
I’m not gonna judge anything until a little before noon on Thursday. If you can’t finish it by tomorrow, don’t sweat, you have until Thurs.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oof lol, I missed hard with the Riker ideas. 😂 So you’re sticking with the same internal ideas throughout all three books? Is there, like, a clear turning point at the end of the first book, so you know where to move forward? I’d guess you included some revelation/change with both guys, so you could start there. Then make a…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you so much!! *enjoys cake*
Thanks!! I’m definitely in love with the cover, though it’ll be difficult to match when I make book 2’s cover. We’ll see what I can come up with XD
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I have the final cover designs *rubs hands together* Things are happening, y’all
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Long story short, External conflict is not my forte. I much more prefer internal conflict😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Ty for the ideas, girlie 💖
The ideas for Leon are def more for his 2nd book
Tho he still struggles with grief, remaining pain, and still his PTSD (Riker also still wrestles with PTSD, both from the camp and from his abused childhood🫠😅), he’s left the vengeance behind, leaving the men that harmed him in God’s hands
and as for Riker,…[Read more]
- Load More



Oooh, is it an artsy cover or a fancy photography cover? Simple? Complex? XD
It’s fairly simple but maybe a little fancy photograph cover and very eye catching.
And girlllll, the Blurb Amazon wrote based off of the one I wrote and sent them🤩🤩 it is absolutely fabulous. Both of my parents and someone here on KP I shared it with all agree it sounds so freaking amazing 🎉🤩
Niiiice, congrats!! 😘 Keep it up, and just picture that cover whenever you’re tired of the process.
🥳🥳🥳
💖💖💖💖
Sweeeetttt! Can’t wait to BUY your book!!!!!!!!
Ty so much, girl!!! 💖💖 I can’t wait until everyone gets to read it 👀✨🥰