@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you sooo much, do you have any thoughts/ comments??? I’d love to hear them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay great!!!
I guess some of both? Like what the Andromedans would call Him, as well as new names for what the humans could call Him?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t have any original characters but I kinda want to see the Bad Batch in this style…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@calyhuge lol
@theducktator @loopylin @rae hahaha!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
Have you ever heard the hymn Hear Gracious God a Sinner’s Cry? It makes me think of Riker.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
This is a great idea! I will definitely participate in some of these challenges.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle  And another one!
Name: Crystal Telford
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Clothing: Black leotard, V neck camisole style, tights, pointe shoes.
Time period (Or the time period the fashion replicates): Time period is dystopian, but she wears a typical ballet uniform.
Physical appearance: 5′ 6″, straight black hair pulled tight in a hi…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I have a character, whenever space opens up.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Deadline Club? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
This is a great idea! I may have to start something like this for myself. I’m very scatterbrained. so I don’t know how helpful I’d be, but I can try.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle This is awesome! I’d love to have some of my characters drawn!
Name: Nicholas Telford
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Clothing: Traditional garb of an Anglican priest. (cassock, surplice, cincher, collar, green stole for Ordinary Time) He also has a wedding ring.
Time period (Or the time period the fashion replicates): Time period is…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@grcr @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator
Shared possible book blurb up above
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @rae @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6
Anyone wanna read the possible book blurb for Broken Shackles? 👀
In continuation of Freedom’s Fire
The Second World War has finally come to an end, and
both Leon Wagner and Riker Schind must live with
the aftermaths of war and…
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Oh my goodness, thank you!!!! she looks amazing!! <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, how about Natalia, Or Viktor, or Luke, or Damir, or Dominic, or Katerina…….. ah!! I can’t chose. Ok, how about…. uh… how about Damir.
Probably pencil for him because he is not in any way supposed to be cute. he’s a double agent. The main characters think he’s bad, but he’s actually a bad guy working for the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh man, tell me aboit it! My friend is still holding hostage some of my old drawings and I am literally trying to make her promise not to display them at my wedding someday. lol.
Lolll XD
I’m best at one person. Haven’t tried many couples but I can if you want. I don’t really do action scenes.
Would you prefer pencil or digita…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
*stares in horror at super cringey old drawings*
*dies*
Oh man, tell me aboit it! My friend is still holding hostage some of my old drawings and I am literally trying to make her promise not to display them at my wedding someday. lol.
So, do you want to draw just one person, or couples, or action scenes, or what? I…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeahh… I don’t think I’m going to be able to finish. Sorry 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
*stares in horror at super cringey old drawings*
*dies*
🫣🫣
Sure. However expect it to look n.o.t.h.i.n.g. like the nightmares you see on the previous pages 😅
I legit cannot look at those things without cringing so bad.
- Load More
