@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, I was wondering if that was the case! Glad I was able to help!!! 😊
Yes! I love how easy it is to share chapters!
Yeah it took me FOREVER to figure out how to use it, but after over a year of using it I have never ever wanted to go back!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
This is the language we came up with…kind of:
All the consonants you gave:
t l n m r k s p sh b f v z d j g w th
Vowels:
let’s just say it’s English vowels for now.
These are the “swears” we came up with:
Scist (Scisto)Dissar (Dissaros)
And idk what else…XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay, Tlavian it is! XD why are you so good at this!?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I actually do show a scene of the kids working in the next chapter, and then a couple chapters after that…just wait XD
Okay, good ideas!
I just don’t know how to reveal it all…because those ideas sound so good but when I try to do stuff like that it feels either rushed or too slow 😭😭😭 I’ll figure it out somehow lol
And…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone-who-cares
Three days ago, I couldn’t think of anything to do so I made this. I’m only just now posting it though. Here is every currently introduced character’s first line from my current fanfic, with absolutely NO context (except for the fact that they are in chronological order of when the line was said):
- “I’ll try.”…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha! I’ve seen that meme!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
sorry, I didn’t tag you! ⬆️
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
ok, we’ll of course I’m still weeding through the world and all that. Someone else already mentioned it, but I would like to hear a little more about the work/slavery/and separation. Maybe a seen or two of the kids working? How about a bad Run-in between Lilitu and the Aquinos before hand and maybe a scene where he sets off to find his par…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae haha they’re so cute!
Leon’s face gives me “I’m done with all this nonsense” vibes lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Chase
Chase looked at her shyly out of the corner of his eye. “I-it’s g-good.” He faced Sef again, his eyebrows growing close together as he concentrated. The color of his eyes warped and somewhat faded away, forming into the picture of a woman with curly brown hair down to her shoulders, a pretty smile and green eyes. “T-that’s her.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
The ducklings are SO CUTE!!!!!😍
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @thesahdow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Here are my thoughts and my judging!
Ellette: When I first saw your drawing, my immediate thought was “This is gonna be hard to beat.” You portrayed the hair and the soft features really nicely. You did put the scale on the wrong side, and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
It’s so sad. 😭
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Tomoko is so good!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
The librarian actually knew exactly what book I needed. It’s called the Anarchist’s Cookbook.
- Load More
