@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I use them for occasional reference, but not all the time. If I’m confused about locations I will check the map, though, and I do often find it helpful, even if you just glance at it to get a general idea of where things are.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey, I’m up for anything…… as long as it’s not an abortion. If she aborts the baby in any way there will be problems because there is NO excuse EVER for that.
So, besides that, go ahead and do anything you like! ;D
Oh I didn’t even THINK of that…so don’t worry!!!!!!
I promise there will be no abortions…
I agree there i…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Chapter 8
Monster
What am I doing?
Frustration built up in Lilitu’s chest until he wanted to scream.
But he couldn’t scream….or else Adar would find him.
Cass isn’t going to come bail you out this time, he pressed his lips together in a thin line. You have to figure it out yourself.
He tried to find a comfort…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ummmmmm
There’s more sad where that came from
heh…heh…
Hey, I’m up for anything…… as long as it’s not an abortion. If she aborts the baby in any way there will be problems because there is NO excuse EVER for that.
So, besides that, go ahead and do anything you like! ;D
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ummmmmm
There’s more sad where that came from
heh…heh…
Okay, I’ll have Cassian say something XD it will probably trigger Lilitu’s temper though lol
Yeah…it is…
Don’t worry you guys, I’m not just being dark to be dark, there is a purpose behind it!!!! Just wait haha
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @jonas @loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @stephie @grcr @esther-c @theloonyone @ava-blue @hybridlore @keilah-h @koshka @livingwoodchronicles @freed_and_redeemed
Would anyone like to see the cover of my newest book I’m about…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
haha! This is crazy! OK, I look at maps when battles are described so that I can get a picture of the strategy, and I sometimes look for traveling, but not much. My brother pours over them though. I likes to memorize the map and then constantly returns to it. I think the quote from Prince Caspian would be appropriate…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, that definitely did take a dark turn. I’M EXCITED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS THOUGH!
Now Sef will have a baby brother or sister! Man, what a dark way for that to happen though. It’s going to be cool seeing Sef’s protective big sibling side come out!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theducktator @grcr @rae
Congratulations everyone!
Yeah, when I saw GRCR I thought, “Game over, that’s the winner” lol. It was an amazing rendition of him!! Great job!!
Who would like to submit the next description?
I would unless someone else is going…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I missed that you preferred younger characters. You can skip Nicholas if you want.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
lolol 😂 this is a funny topic
It kinda depends on the book, but a majority of the time I take a long look at the map before I start reading, and then after that I don’t really reference it.
I will look at it if I’m confused, though… 😄😄
-
Ruth replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
I will stare at maps before I read it, and afterwards, and will reference it while I’m reading if I need help building the story in my mind.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
I told him only nerds use the maps. He said only nerds read fantasy novels. Touché. 😂
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
I need to settle a debate.
So, my brother and I often read fantasy series together. (He is making me clarify. We read them at the same time, not literally together.) Recently, we got into an argument about whether it’s normal to regularly reference the maps in the front as you read. So, he suggested I ask here. I almost never use the maps,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
This character is a lot darker than he appears to be, isn’t he?
Yes. He’s mentally three years old most the time, but angering him means death. He’s a trained assassin who would blindly follow the orders of ‘Omi and they.’
@anyone-curious
The words on my drawing (sorry that they didn’t come out right):
Top left: A strange b…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Tumors? lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Silvanis
“Great plan, Trevor, just omit the Silvanis and Sniper part. Fairy will handle it alone. If anyone disagrees, they answer to me.” Silvanis crossed his arms, a glow coming to his skin as he spoke.
“Alpha Slit!” Fairy shouted in surprise, “what are you–”
“That goes for you too, little Princess.”
Fairy’s lips set…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @anyone-else
Next chapter…be warned…this one is a little *coughs* sad…and dark and it deals with a really sad reality in our world. So continue reading at your own risk.
Chapter 8
Sticks and Stones
Sef cowered before the large man, blinking back tears.
She wanted to scream with frustration. She had been late again!
She…[Read more]
- Load More
