@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone ok! I’ll introduce the character tomorrow cause I don’t think I have time today…..sorry!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle bruhhhhh that’s so true lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
also that’s so sad how Sef’s dad just left. But I can’t say I haven’t done the same. Something similar happened to the protagonist and her twin brother in my current WIP…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Snake’s teeth.Â
(don’t mind that it’s just my personal expression of surprise)If you don’t mind me asking, are you over 16?? Because man, that chapter with what happened to Sef’s mom is a DARK thing for a young teenager to be writing about.
I hope I’m correct in assuming that the book will be 16+ as well because…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
That happens to me a lot.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I tagged myself, didn’t I?
@keilah-h sorry, my rp is up there
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Silvanis
Trevor drew his knives, ready for the creature to make its move. Silvanis watched Fairy closely as she slowly positioned herself at an angle where she could hit the creature, a strange sly smile crossing her face. As the beast ran for Trevor, Fairy ran towards it. Silvanis was shocked at the move. Fairy was going to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*considers what characters I should have drawn next…*
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll try my best to read through your WIP, but I can’t make any promises since I’m also helping two other people with their stories. (:
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It sounds really cool! Are you looking for format critiques, or is it too late for that?
I’ll take an critiques you have. (I just may not use them if I don’t agree. lol.) But yeah, critique away! That’s why I showed y’all!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That is so cool!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yes! I overlaid a pen drawing onto a water color background, tweaked a few things with the design program, and there it is! I designed the publishing logo as well!
-
Esther replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I look at it briefly in the beginning and sometimes go back to look at it. It honestly just depends. Like, I love the maps in the Wingfeather Saga, but in some other books, I don’t enjoy looking at the maps as much, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It looks so good!! Did you design it yourself?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I love that I can only do one image at a time. grrrrrr

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
Congratulations on the win!
It was an amazing rendition of him!! Great job!!
Thanks guys! 😄😄
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I might! Is that ok?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh I didn’t even THINK of that…so don’t worry!!!!!!
I promise there will be no abortions…
I agree there is no excuse, we live in such a MESSED UP world!
Awesome!! Glad we’re on the same line there!
I really liked the next chapter, though I really hate it when people get stubborn like that.
- Load More

