@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
XD I’m glad I’m actually making some sense@whaley
I can understand why it’s tempting to write a character getting their way though.
Maybe it’s because we relate to our own characters so much? And we like getting what we want.
But that’s also how God judges people.
“Your will be done.”But idk I haven’t t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the support XD
Girlll for a second I was scared you were gonna talk about my story and I was scared XD
Look girl, you stay confident and keep writing, okay? 😊 Once upon a time, each of us probably had a dark phase, and may still be going through it. Maybe your story started that way, but now, you seem…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator @if-there’s-anyone-else-haha
*awkward cough*
I know this has been going for a bit, but would it be possible to join? If it’s too much to remember, totally fine lol, but I have just one couple. I think @keilah-h is the only one who would know these two (and hybridlore, but I don’t think she’s in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae
Just to clarify, I think that Chase having that flaw makes him a good and realistic character. I’m not critiquing his flaw, I’m critiquing that it’s being shown as a virtue. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay but actually….any of you guys that have read my book…
is it too dark??
I’m being legit…cuz now I’m scared…
not to take the focus off Whaley but all these concerns about stories being dark has got me paranoid
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girl are you psychic or something? Because I couldn’t figure out exactly how I felt about Chase’s sacrifice until you just voiced it.
Exactly!!!! XD XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girl are you psychic or something? Because I couldn’t figure out exactly how I felt about Chase’s sacrifice until you just voiced it. That’s exactly what I was trying to say 😂 I can understand why it’s tempting to write a character getting their way though. It’s basically their element, even though it’s a flaw.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay…after reading it again and reading the other’s comments…
I completely agree with @whaley and @loopy.
Chase has always kind of bothered me for the exact reason that Loopy said, but I couldn’t put it into words until I saw her post.
It doesn’t ever seem like he’s being “kind” because all it is is him beating himself up and feeling…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
DISCLAIMER: GRAMMARÂ
NAZIÂ PATRIOT RANT AHEAD.My only critique would be the use of the word “alright”. It’s not technically a word. The correct term would be all right. I’m sorry, but that word just drives me insane.Â
My forum signature is ridiculously accurate right now. -
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Yayy :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Why do I always either not respond to these things, or respond with 3+ giant paragraphs?? There’s pretty much no in between XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator 8 or 9
Ok, first off, I love Jenny and also how you made the unicorn have cloven hooves.
I do have some critiques, though. Sorry if they aren’t helpful.
I don’t think giving your characters what they want is a good idea, unless you’re writing a tragedy. If I gave Ellie the safety that she wanted, she would isolate herse…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m listening to it now XD XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
The link to my novel: https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
hey, I know you read the first couple chapters! I’d love to hear your thoughts/critiques on the recent chapters if you have any! But if you’re busy I totally get it, summer can be soooo hectic!
Instead of digging through all these posts, you can use this link to view the whole novel (what I’ve revised so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Do you have any other thoughts on the chapters you’ve read?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
TheShadow are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I went to place a hold on this book and my library doesn’t have it. I will try to get it on interlibrary loan, but sometimes those take a while. Ideally it will come in time that I can read it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I found a dumb song that made me giggle called I Am Steve by Hey Steve
Been listening to it on repeat XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Should those back at the cabins find the larger cabin with the note/inscription?
- Load More

@acancello
Slight problem…
So you know the fake Pinterest account I made?
I forgot the password and can’t get back in…
So can you just follow me with this link so we can message each other??? PLEASE
https://pin.it/3ulr7M3GF
I’m sorry girl XD I tried but I’m that forgetful…XD XD
@acancello
PLEASSSSE follow me cuz I really want to keep in touch! (so if you see this please don’t ignore it hahaha)