@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Awesome! I’ll wait to see if anyone else has an opinion lol, but here are the characters I would be joining with…
@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @I-think-that’s-it?
They’re both Lupinari soldiers. Imagine essentially humanoid wolves. They wear silver armor and walk upright on their hind paws. Age is different in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
In my opinion, just don’t think of him as a “hero” when he sacrifices himself. You can still keep him the same, just don’t think of him the same way.
Idk if this is making sense…
I tried lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone I will have it up as soon as I’m done with animation classes! I’m glad you’re so excited!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re good!!!! Haha thanks for wanting to read it!!!
@everyone
Thanks for reading this because it keeps me from slacking off when people are expecting new chapters XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!! I’ll add that to my notes. Although, Turin isn’t really one for questions. Or talking. At all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @loopylin @whalekeeper
exactly. If I am portraying it wrong, I need to change it. I just don’t want to change it yet because something has changed inside of Chase, and I need to figure out what it is first. That was what I was trying to say.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Are you ready to post a description?
I’m sorry, I’m just excited to draw one of your charries 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol you’re good XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I blame all of you for the lack of sleep last night XD
I’m sorry!! I just want to take your writing seriously. My own writing only improves when I have potential critiques on the horizon 😅 I hope this doesn’t discourage you. If I ever post something, you are free to critique it as revenge, lol.
And hey we all get confused over our projects…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok then. You asked for it!!
Jonathan’s eyes widened in terror and his face went white. He had expected imprisonment and perhaps more interrogations. His mind had already been working through all the escape tactics he knew of. Now, he stopped short. Death? The thought had never crossed his mind. It was in that moment that Jonathan…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Chapter 13
Decay
“Sssef! I’m not paying you to ssstand there doing nothing,” the Pythonos’s voice carried, snapping her back to attention.
“Yes sir,” she lowered her head, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment as her fellow workers all looked up from their work.
Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she turned back to the pile of trash. I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t think anyone was saying that you need to change Chase. Like Loopy and Whaley said, it’s not bad that he has that flaw, because he’s a flawed character that grows and changes in your story. We were just concerned that you were portraying him as more of a hero and that flaw was celebrated.
@whalekeeper @loopylin correct me if I’m wrong…XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
What was he thinking? Hmm, maybe he WASN’T thinking. He often tries to do what’s right……. but sometimes he would do with a good long moment of thought process.
*sighs*
Now, because he didn’t think, he’s gonna die. So cold, so sad, bye-bye now. (Moral of the story; always think before you act kids)
lol 😂😂
Anyone want to read what h…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
Was competently blindsided. *picks slef up out of dirt and dusts off* “I feel like Calvin”
And as you love Peter Pevensie (from the BOOKS), and Smalden, draw beautifully, and like skirts, I feel an unavoidable obligation to join the welcoming team. So I shall have to make the most of it.
Aw, thank you! I’m so glad you like my…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Interesting plot turn! Looks like Sef and her mom are gonna have a forbidden child…… Interesting. I don’t have much to say yet. I would like to see how some of this starts panning out. I’m definitely intrigued enough to keep reading!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Um no. Oh wait, I can’t say that ’cause it’s Monday. 🙁 lol.
Well, It’s Monday! I’m ready!!! Shoot!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @hybridlore @grcr @koshka
Ok. Wow, I’m off for one day and the whole world tags me. You should see my inbox!!! lol. Ok, because I don’t want to go back and weed through who said what, I’m just tagging y’all who tagged me and replying to the world in general.
So, for the cover, it looks like I’ll be doing style seven.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
I blame all of you for the lack of sleep last night XD. Seriously, what Loopy said had me thinking.
I understand your concerns, but as of now, I’m not going to change anything with Chase and just keep him going on the path I have laid so far. The reason is there’s something different in Chase. I haven’t…[Read more]
- Load More

