@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whoever-cares
this is what my brain comes up with at 9:30 at night.
behold! Mount Rushmore dragon!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Y’know, I might want to do some of these again……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 honestly, the only thing about your story that I found iffy for me was the whole Rath-doing-what-he-did-to-Sef’s-mom thing, and I already stated that that’s ok to leave in there if you warn people what they’re getting into before they start the book. Like @ellette-giselle said, Wingfeather and Green Ember have had their…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace_2009 I don’t think your story is too dark. I think it’s just fine so long as you have stuff like trigger warnings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ooof it didn’t go through, dang it
trying again

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
this is the type of armor she’s wearing, although this particular set belongs to a guy.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint yep! I’m learning Blender! I have a YouTube channel called Slate Dragon Productions where I hope to someday post my animations. (I have one video as of this writing. A spinning cube that could easily be someone’s screensaver. LOL.)
@ellette-giselle @rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @mineralizedwritings
finally!…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h That’d be great XD
@theducktator Ohhh I bet lol
@theshadow Ooh awesome! I would LOVE a pet wolf haha
Okay, here they are, I’ll write them from the beginning like they came out of their cabin. (:
Sorren
I wake up to someone shaking my shoulders violently. Groaning, I blink my eyes open, rolling over to see Naria through a haze.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator spyfi, you say?
I want her to have a conversation with my guy now. He’ll probably hate it. That’s what’ll make it funny. lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator the poor ducks lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hello! Nice characters! My poor ducks will probably be scared out of their minds.😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin add them please!
ooh maybe the group out hunting finds them and thinks they’re wild wolves, and then get all confused when the two start talking lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow Nice to meet you too!! Haha yeah, I’m a KP veteran, left for a while and now I’m back XD Thanks! Wolves are absolutely my favorite animal. (:
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @anyone
Okay. Ayla is 15, and from a spyfi. She has waist length dark brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, pink cheeks, and is about 5′ 7”. I don’t have an image for her yet.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Chase
Chase nodded. It took him longer this time to make the image appear, but he eventually did. He pictured her smiling as she stroked the bird on her shoulder. “Is it p-pretty?” He asked. “D-did I mess up?”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you so much!!! She looks amazing!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And this one is mostly for myself and @rae
@koshka @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @ellette-giselle @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
…
Hans’ aesthetic🖤

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m crying again. Ugghhhhhhhgghhghhhghghghghhg
I miss Fin so much
😭😭😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c I’m so happy y’all have been here for the journey💖 @grcr TYSM!!! And yay, another vote for Fin!! ✨✨ @koshka All authors do it, thank you😂😂 jkjk, they really are poor babies XD And good thing I’m working on Fin’s aesthetic anyhow XD @savannah_grace2009
Here’s Fin’s aesthetic!!!
(totally didn’t tear up making this one…I miss him,…[Read more]
- Load More
