@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ooh, nice aesthetics!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I love it!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be let back in as soon as they allow me back in😅 idk when that will be
and I totally understand. I’m glad y’all like Hans; I’m glad he’s not just a villain everyone loves to hate, bc I don’t feel that way about him at all💖 I see him as human, sinful, and nothing less. He’s no further gone than Leon or Riker…bc no sin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed same
that’s honestly exactly how I think of him. He’s horrible to Riker and Leon and the rest, but at the same time I feel a bit bad for him because he was once effectively the same as them, only he either didn’t have mentors like they did to help guide him onto the right path, or he didn’t listen to them.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Awww thanks!!!!
Yes I love the sibling dynamic XD XD
Why does everybody like Cassian? I know he’s great and all but I seriously didn’t expect him to be the FAVORITE lol 😂😂 (don’t get me wrong, I myself love him but Sef and Marcurious and Ottoline are my favorites!!!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
and as for Pinterest, they suspended my account, again🤦🏻♀️ they’ve accused me of Spam twice now, and I’ve read the terms and don’t see how I broke them, but whatever
Wyoh!!!!! please don’t do this…not to Freedom…not to Pinterest *distant sobbing*
But girl I’m so sorry that sounds horrible!!! When are they going to let y…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hans is just evil, lol. Send him to the character chopping block.
I mean……fair enough. XXD@rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Ok, finally read through everything that was said.
Let’s calm down a little bit😂😂
Let’s get something straight: I don’t love Hans either. The man is evil beyond a doubt (as all…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
TY girl!!!! 💖💖💖💖 It’ll probably be $14.99! It’s at least 300+ pages, so I didn’t think 14.99 was at all outrageous. And Fin is absolutely amazing. I see him as possibly being a fan favorite, along with Isaiah🥰
Aaaaaaand I hate Hans already.
😂😂 It’s ok. You don’t have to love Hans. I wouldn’t say I love Hans, but I don’t hate h…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @ellette-giselle @rae I love seeing y’all fight over Hans😂😂 And I’m the author, I know how evil he is, but I wouldn’t say I hate him like I once did. The man is truly broken, and you may not believe me, but he’s an amazing family man and loves his wife and sons dearly🥹💖 he’s someone that you can see both the good and evil…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Jep
“I already mess with people, why not do it with others?” She turned to the boy who had spoken. “A boy with a hoodie? Perfect. I’m looking for someone like that.” Looking at Slick, she waved dismissively with one of her hands. “Nothing romantic, don’t you worry, sweety. He’s just someone I like to…beat up.” Her cruel smile grew,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper AHAHA that’s actually kinda cool.
If you were following my discussion about scifi creatures based off regions of the world, your family seems like they’d make great Changelings.
All of the species are basically just genetically modified humans, but the Changelings appear the closest. They look completely human, except for their…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, it’s weird to think about 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*Me watching this conversation as a mutt-blooded Chicagoan with a vibrant criminal history*
Hans is just evil, lol. Send him to the character chopping block.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I think basically we just find prompts and post them every month, or follow previous ones I guess, and if you want you can write a short snippet of story that involves that subject, or pull one that fits the description from a story of yours.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint awesome!!
@everybody I guess the deadline will be two weeks from now….hmmm….
How about get it finished by July 31st?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOLLLLL
the bit about arguing but then realizing you’re distant cousins got me haha
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
(And you thought Freedom was mean to her main characters lol.)
Lol 😅
Does it end there? Hmmmmm, let’s just say that’s where it begins. In every sense of the word. (Did I mention that there are like 20+ chapter left?) No promises for Jonathan though. You interested to find out what happens next………………. ?
20+?? … Yup, I’m totall…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Stubborn, quick to anger, very passionate and protective…to a fault.
Obviously.
no this is really funny though, because I’m the same way.
OK, this is when you and I have been arguing this whole time and then find out we’re cousins. haha!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @theshadow @savannah_grace2009
Annnnnd the next scene!
The next morning, Aaron and Turin got up early. After breakfast began their walk to the village. Turin told Sabina to come with them, saying it was to keep her safe. Secretly he hoped she would believe when she heard Aaron speak.
When the three arrived, Aaron found…[Read more]
- Load More
