@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Sounds good to me! (I mean, I would be fine with the deadline being tomorrow, but I don’t think the others would like that. lol.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, they are older then I thought. Except for Cassian. I would suggest making that a little clearer in the book. I lost track of their ages when it started time changing really fast. I think now that we seen settled into the timeline we are sticking with, I would reinstate all their ages.
Everyone loves Cassian…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Cool! I don’t see anything for December. There seems to be a very large gap….. so are we just repeating the December list?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Here’s the next scene……
Jonathan gasped, partly shocked by the loud noise as the shot shattered the stillness, partly because he had felt…nothing.
Jonathan slowly dared to open his eyes. He caught a glimpse of 472 backing away toward his car, his gun still trained on Jonathan. The young soldier moved to the driver-side door a…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! Someone finally put what I was trying to say into words! (Good words I mean. lol.) I guess “hate” was too strong of a word. I’m not going to go trying to justify his actions or be the “villain lover” because he’s a “bad boy” and that’s cool. I will dislike him and hate his actions, but I agree 100% with what you’re…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@ducktator
That’s awesome! You sound like my brother. XD
How many siblings do you have?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Don’t apologize. It’s a cool topic. I don’t typically think about what I sound like this much.
I’m an alto, so I guess lower. You?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Sure! Odd questions would be fun!
I’ll give you a choice. You can choose one or all.
- Mandin Owen Ward–A kindhearted Space Skwad Guardian. From Guardian Angels, a space story.
- Igua Dyke Cloak–A young, rash man who is trying to be a superhero with help from his friend Skullcrusher. From Igua and his Horse
- Nae Rose Nayhe…
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys, quick hypothetical question. Imagine you are close to someone whom everyone knows is going to die/disappear much earlier than you. They, the person, also know this. But it’s not an actively grieving situation because it’s always been a fact. You are still attracted to them, though. You two have great chemistry.
How would you go about…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
I can! They may get some odd questions though.
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
I love pistachio ice-cream. It doesn’t deserve to be so universally bashed. Sometimes you shouldn’t believe what the world tells you, friend.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Would anyone like to interview one of my charries?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Now my mom says I don’t talk slurred, I just abbreviate everything I say and/or jump to rhetorical conclusion, which leads people to react as if my speech is messed up.
Sorry my brain is attached to this topic 😅 Is your voice higher or lower pitched?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s kinda creepy and weird, but I like writing Jep’s POV.
Jep
Jep pursed her lips, pondering. Should I let them at my prey? Just for a moment. I don’t really care about his hoodie… Besides, it might be nice to actually see his face while they do it… “Fine. You can deal with the girl, I don’t need people to watch my back. Not a b…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Ayla: “I pride myself in my ability to do an exceptional dramatic death. Once I sprained my wrist from doing it on tile, so I usually try to do it on the carpet. Sometimes I deliberately lose stick sword duels with my brother so I can die tragically after he stabs me.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @rae @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Natalie
Natalie turned to the remaining people. “There is still an unopened cabin. Should we go say hello, or look for something useful?”
“We are definitely staying away from the forest.” Bob had his sword drawn again. The drake was paranoid. “I just saw some wolves who were shaped…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 Pinterest account is back up; y’all should be able to see it now😁
- Load More
