@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Says the guy who didn’t capitalize ‘LEGO’ 😈
Hehehe…
(I didn’t make the meme though so I wasn’t the one who wrote ‘legos’)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
This is amazing! I’m very OCD and the organization is giving me adrenaline XD
I’m currently transitioning from pantsing to plotting as I get into series, so this is really helpful! Thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @calyhuge @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @hybridlore @rae @esther-c @trailblazer @jonas @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @linus-smallprint @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @theducktator @freed_and_redeemed @kyronthearcanin @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 (Hope you guys don’t mind the tag)
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Some tips I found helpful:
– Color code two outlines: one for inner plot, one for outer plot. On my picture, blue is the character conflict, and red is the outward actions or huge plot decisions that affect the world/action moving forward.
– Research Act 2, or whatever the middle of your outline will be, more than the other parts. There are…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator thanks
@theshadow now I kinda want to know what you think the context for each one is
you can just do the ten mercs if you’d like
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings that’s really cool! I like how you put him as your profile pic, the image makes a good one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae I don’t remember that ever happening to me and my brother…..
I’m a little scared now…..
(I’ve walked in on the rest of my family before though lol)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yuuus pyros helping pyros, Seb gotchu
– Play With Fire, Sam Tinnesz
– Burn It All Down, League of Legends, PVRIS
– A Little Warmth, Tobias Lilja
– I Don’t Want to Set the World On Fire, The Ink Spots
– Happy Face, Jagwar Twin (kinda pyro but more craziness-themed)
Some of these are overdramatic but always have an occasion.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin hah it’s a sword, a tree, a dollar sign, and a quill pen. Symbolizing the wars we’ve fought, our money system, our natural wonders and our founding documents. Things that make America unique.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Umm, if you’re asking what I would do, I’d probably be tempted to just emotionally distance myself and then regret it after they’re gone.
Oh that’s definitely a Marcel thing. Thanks for the ramble thoughts.
Please also tag me as well if you end up sharing any scenes <3
Aw thank you ❤️ And by the way, I’m still waiting for the Fel x Loi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
No prob. Well if you think this art is painful I can’t wait to see what the new stuff will look like!!!
My friend is still holding some of my original pictures hostage. I have to get them back before I graduate or get married!!!! Otherwise I know something awful will happen…….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Wholesome Exclamations in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that
Well, clearly I have failed here.
Please also tag me as well if you end up sharing any scenes <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@kailah-h I love that XD What’s on the different tails?
Those ducks are super cute I love them. I kept meaning tell you that but I kept forgetting lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I’m behind on this topic
@mineralizedwritings Chibi Zuko! <3 Those flames are impressive
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ugh, looking at my old art on this topic is painful
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry I haven’t drawn Dominic yet! Been busy with work and I’ve hit a pretty big art block.
I will finish him e v e n t u a l l y
- Load More
