@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
I just realized I’m probably the most annoying person I know.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
So THIS is where all the artists have been hiding! Man, some of the stuff one here…. ! Wow, so good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! The first and last are on his playlist already. I’m excited to listen to it!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
THAT IS ADORABLE. 😍
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Wholesome Exclamations in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yes, Tintin is amazing!!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And no hate on Hans!!!! I mean he’s done evil but still…….. he’s like one of the saddest villains
the poor boy just wanted love
that’s all I’m going to say
now if you guys go after Jakob or Leon things will be going down!!!!!! Cause those two are my favs!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
No one knows the end of the story and I intend to keep it that way XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
and oh my 😮😮😮😮😮🥳🥳🥳🥳THE COVER AND BLURD ARE SO COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
But girl, if I read that blurd about Leon and didn’t know his whole arc I would be traumatized 💔💔💔💔💔
My poor boy!!! *coughs* I mean your poor boy
or did I…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
girl!!! I didn’t want to be sad today but those boards😭😭😭I loveeee them though❤️❤️
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk whether to let someone else go or to go since my characters are being focused on, so… let me know if I should be going at any point XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha yes XD Thanks! I’ll definitely come back here if I think of anything specific.
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
What about second breakfast?
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium She’s amiable and outgoing, somewhat strange for a sniper. Loves birds and nature (hence her name lol), enjoys painting and training with her sisters.
- Load More
