@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, he looks so cool!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
What did I say! I knew there was something more to Eloy! I really like him now.
Cass is a jerk.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Aw, thank you so much, y’all!
Wow Min, that’s pretty good! I don’t know if I thought of him as that solemn in my mind, but maybe he is! lol. He is my FAVORITE LOTR character because he is THE BEST!
Also, odd question, does anyone know why I no longer get an email when I get tagged? It happened all the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ugh I posted something long and it didn’t work XD
Min has way more experience with dystopia, so listen to her. But I’m working on a dreampunk/fantasy dystopia, so I have a feeling for the genre.
Dystopias are all about taking a philosophy or point of worry in the modern day, and running with it as far as you can in a hypothetical scenario. It’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
No that’s not overwhelming me!!! <3
Actually that makes a lot of sense.
I have to think about that XD XD (and pray about it too!) because that would work really well!!!
Aww thanks for asking!
If you look at the Prayer Requests topic I posted about how I’m doing (sorry I’m tired and don’t feel like retyping all that lol)
But…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and the two brothers inheritance conflict came from history. Goodness, was it roman history? I was watching some video with my dad about it lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey girl! I love how consistently you’re working on this! Here’s a small critique which you don’t need to read right now if it will potentially overwhelm you ❤️
You’re so selfish…you’re a horrible friend, why do you think she’d ever want you, little Payne?
You shouldn’t even be alive.
…
Don’t tell anyone…they…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll try to be of help!
I write post-dystopia. Like after such government fails and the world has been in dilapidated disorder for a long time. It’s kinda similar lol
It sounds like you’re concerned it isn’t believable. What I would say is use history as your guide. There are evil governments, like Hitler’s dictatorship, but there…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Farimiiiiiiirrrrrr
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey @rae . I found an interesting video on YouTube which reminds me a lot of Chase. It’s about several types of trauma response. Type 3, The Darkness, feels a lot like Chase’s personality in the POV scenes/roleplays you share. I cannot guarantee this channel is accurate within the psychology world, since I just found it randomly XD But it might be…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok ok XD sure thing
Actually can you tag the lotr readers here? I don’t know who they are lol
I recently finished Lotr and did this Chibi of Farimir.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ditto on the comment about gesture, the movement and composition is great in that drawing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@free_and_redeemed @princesachronicle
Thanks guys XD
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
So I’m trying to write a dystopian novel. I have characters, some vague plot ideas, but no world. I need some sort of evil government, but everything I think of is either really lame, overly ridiculous, or 2020 on steroids. I’m honestly a terrible worldbuilder.😂 Any tips, whether on dystopian worlds, or just worldbuilding in general,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Poor Nahim. Imagine being a tomato…ugh.😂 I don’t like tomatoes. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow You were close
- You got Spy’s perfectly correct. I’m actually astonished.
- Heavy’s was correct too, but I suppose if you know the characters, it’s kinda easy.
- Soldier’s is also very close in the “being delusional” part.
- Scout was definitely showing off, but he wasn’t killing anyone quite yet. It was when they’d first got hired,…
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Riker will be fineeeeeeeeeeeeee. Eventually
-
@rae @savannah_grace2009 Y’all don’t come after me, but Riker may soon be dealing with more than just an infection in his arm in Broken Shackles since he’s now on the run😬
-
I NEED RIKER UPDATES!!!!!
Also, Riker, I finished my 1973 First Aid and Personal Safety book from the American Red Cross and have a copy of the 29th American edition of Gray’s Anatomy (not the TV show, the book of anatomy) on my shelf, plus I have saved articles about injuries, so you better believe I’m going to tell you you ARE NOT OKAY and…[Read more]-
Has anybody actually tried to read the Gray’s Anatomy book? I tried reading a chapter on lymph which I’ve always Ben fascinated with, but had to stop not even a page in because I needed a mental break! Sheesh, Gray didn’t leave anything out,vdid he?
-
Been not Ben. autocorrect.
-
Interesting! I haven’t read that.
also, you’ll have to wait on Riker updates. I’m writing a scene now👀👀👀
-
-
-
-
@freed_and_redeemed
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME-
Shhhhhhhhhhh. He’ll be fineeeeeeeee
-
-
He’s going to LOSE AN ARM!!!
-
Geez, Whaley😂😂 Who do you think I am??? XD
-
Ummmmm idk an SURGEON WITH A KNIFE
-
😂😂😂😂 you good, Whaley?? I’m a little concerned😂
-
-
-
-
Oh no! Riker, don’t be stupid! Go to the hospital or something!
-
Idk if he’ll listen to you😬🫣
-
I want to smack some sense into him, but I’m concerned that would worsen the problem.
-
@theducktator Unarguably so 😂
-
-
-
-
- Load More

Thanks for this! I can’t check it out right this moment, but I’ll try to get to it tomorrow. Probably will be after eleven though, since I have rowing class in the morning.
So I watched it, and I’d say it does fit Chase.
About the vacuum, I never intended, when I first created Chase for him to be so dark. Originally, he was just a simple kid with powers who was trying to conquer the shadow of his past. His story was much lighter and more happy back then than now. Once joining the rp he currently is in, I began…[Read more]
I’m glad the video gave you some ideas!
I don’t think Chase harms anyone. Marcel was frustrated with him when he left, but he didn’t leave because he was egregiously hurt, he left because Chase didn’t seem to put any effort into the interaction. Chase gets too hung up on his own dark vibes and believes people will leave him, which ends up being a…[Read more]