@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I love your book, it’s so good! I just don’t have much mental energy to critique other people’s work atm so I’m behind on a lot of things!
I’ll get to it soon though so keep tagging me!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
HOPE by NF is either a Cassian song or a Lilitu/Sef song…I can’t decide which.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
YES I LOVE CEASEFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed
That’s beautiful! I like it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the help lol XD
XD thank you!
XD that’s hilarious. Y’know he could have black hair, I just saw the movie images before reading the book, so he’s always had red brown for me.
Same on the cloak, same.
Thanks @keilah-h !
Thanks! I always think of him a being solemn, lol.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Extra Song for Riker:
‘When the Truth Hunts you Down’ by Sam Tinnesz
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKKlshytcpc
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Love this idea💖💖
and though I do have Spotify (technically it’s my Dad’s, but whatever😂😂), I’m gonna do Youtube links so anyone can listen, even those of y’all without Spotify.
(and I’m gonna do Freedom’s Fire…maybe one for Broken Shackles at a later time😁)
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @smile…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not expecting you to do both I just couldn’t decide sorry
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @theshadow @elishavet-pidyon @euodia-vision @rae @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator
Y’all check out Min’s Faramir drawing⬆️⬆️⬆️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Wait, actually, do you just want to pick one of these two?
Maggie (Mags) McKay
She is in her early twenties, has short, sandy blonde hair, and is very tall and lanky. Because of her height, and just her general inability to pay attention, she is very clumsy snd tends to trip over herself a lot. She is very extroverted and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Sorry I can’t decide. You can skip me if you want.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Don’t put the commas and the tags’ll work.
Also, I’m so sorry I’m behind. Been so worn out from work, I barely have any energy to read anything, even stuff I really enjoy. I really love your book so far so please keep tagging me! I just might be really behind and slow to respond, sorry.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Waiting For by Hollyn is like Cassian and Sef vibes…
It’s what Sef’s song would be after Cass…you know…does what he does… XD XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I love it. Idk why, but the part when she came out of the tent was so cool and intimidating. I wanna read more. :]
That hits harder than I want it to. 😕
heh same
XD Yeah, it’s 100% my fault for not making any effort.
Literally no one else thinks that. Stop it. ❤️ -
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I have this forum for that if you don’t want to put it here.
I know it says “non-human sentients” but that’s just supposed to mean anything which isn’t just humans under different names/cyborgs
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Totally forgot to include the link 🤦🏻♀️😂
h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GFjLtm22tg3dJZ1x8Fr5b?si=kLBUWNkDTp-70QwQI9VBKg
- Load More
