@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Don’t worry, the guy was fine.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
What?!?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry, it’s actually:
“Put his head back on at once, he looks terrible like that!”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
“Put his head back on, he looks terrible like that!”
I refuse to give context 😈
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I love Just Be Held!!!!!! ahhh sooooo good!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS NEVER WALK ALONE IS PEFECT FOR SABINA!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
And I also drew kermit

Apparenty he’s what I needed to get out of my art block lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay! 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I think you totally pulled it off! That’s impressive
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
That was what I wanted you to see first!!!!
Thank you! Yeah I wanted it to be different for all of them.
My intention was: the girl on the far left just looks broken, and the guy beside her looks horrified, and as if he can’t bare what’s happening. Then the kid laying over the dead guy is obviously sobbing. the Guys standing is kinda…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
ohhhh okay!!!
NF songs are PERFECT for the vibe oh my GOODNESS I’m obsessed!
Okay great! (I’d suggest looking at the YouTube ones, they’re shorter, and I posted all the names. The Spotify one is just a huge compilation of both of them and it will take FOREVER to listen to them all! but if you want to go ahead!)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@I’mtooselfconsioustoactullytagpeople
Here’s some twin sketches

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You did a really good job conveying the characters’ emotions. I love how they’re all feeling the same sadness, but are all expressing it differently.
Idk who you wanted to be the main focus, but my eyes are immediately drawn to the girl standing in the back and then secondly to the dead guy.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Not yet! Hopefully I can get to it soon! I’m familiar with some of the songs though!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I knew most of them, so once I listened through the first verse or so I switched.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
You looked up every single one?!?! That’s like 3 hours of songs!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah!!! I love that! Have you heard mine yet? The YouTube version I just posted is wayyy less chaotic XD XD
- Load More
