@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 LIGHHTTTTTTTTTTT *TACKLE HUG* 💖💖💖💖💖
GIRL, GIRL, GIRLLLLLLLL!!!! I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH😭😭😭💖💖 I’m SOOOOO happy to hear you’re doing well though!!!!
AND TYYYYYYYYYY. I’M sooooo EXCITED for the release of Freedom’s Fire 🤩🤩🤩
It’s been good. Busy, but good!! Had more time with extended family lately which has been a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Y’all (everyone just ignore the fact that I only say that because everyone else says that…nobody says ‘y’all’ in Montana lol)….I just ran two miles today…I can’t walk anymore 😐 (that’s my bad because I hit quads yesterday so I was already sore :/) But now I seriously can’t walk 😭😭😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Niceeee!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
And here’s my human protagonists just for comparison. I haven’t done any of the other creatures yet.

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oof yess, I’ve done that before too 😅 But girlie if you ever feel the need to step away for a few weeks or however long you need, don’t be afraid to do that! We’re always here for you but we understand that we all have lives outside of KP and sometimes taking a small break can be super beneficial 🫶 And if not, that’s great t…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m really proud of the way I made this Changeling look like he’s disappearing.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
(this one’s my favorite lol)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 whoa, cool!
also here’s my next creature (turns out I also drew an Ailurid! I forgot about him):

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
here are the characters! I have to do one at a time.

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh my gosh rowing classes? Like canoeing?? That sounds so cool. I’m glad you’ve been able to enjoy it now that you’re warming up to it!!
Actually, it’s much cooler than that! It’s the type you use for competitive sports. Some colleges do it, but I believe it’s mainly up here in New England. So far I’ve done sweeping, scull…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank youuuu! That makes me feel a lot better about my worldbuilding because I feel like I suck at it XD
Let me just info dump about the trees (don’t read this if you don’t want to, it’s a lot)
So in my story the trees are intelligent, thinking beings, and are often used as Messengers of the Great One (God). So since Azazel killed the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
omc I am sooo sorry! I just haven’t been in an RPing mood and keep forgetting about this or procrastinating XD
Not that I don’t love RP’ing… I love it with everything in me! It’s just sometimes I’m not in the mood or in the mood for other things more. Does that make sense? Not that that’s an excuse…sorry I feel bad 😕
yep we…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 You’re welcome! I love worldbuilding like that! The Andromedans and Erstonians are cool, and I like your sentient tree idea.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow!!! That makes me so happy you read through that whole thing! because even i probably wouldn’t have that long of an attention span XD XD
I forgot to mention Erstonians.
Erstonia is a country that’s across the ocean from Andromeda.
The people who live there are diverse in appearances. There’s no rule for skin, hair, eyes, etc. Some…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Heyy!
I had to temporarily quit horseback riding and anything to do with physical strain (the doom of an active farm girl teen) because of three tick-borne diseases right after each other. Didn’t help I never had been on antibiotics before so my immune system was not pleased. Oh, and NEVER bite down on Doxycycoline (if I’m spelling that cor…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Also, I like your forum signature.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re in the middle of typing up a fanfic and you have to look up “Will you die from a stab wound to the shoulder” and spend the next like 5 minutes reading what will or won’t kill you in the event you get stabbed there
I need my character to NOT die before the medic arrives lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hiiii Light! I’ve missed you! Long time no see!! 😄😄
Ooo two camps! That sounds like fun! I bet that is exhausting.
I’ve been ok. Alive and, well, just living lol. Slowly progressing on everything. My sister and I may be auditioning for our first play next week though! We’re really excited for that, even though we’re just…[Read more]
- Load More

Ughhh, I feel you, girl.
so this is what true agony feels like 🙃