@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr I know right??? They’re so cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7X_-GIL5hU&t=780s
Watch this video. It really helped me develop characters!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hiiiii! Thanks for asking! 😊 I’m doing alright, living life a day at a time. The Lord is testing our whole family rn, showing us things about ourselves that we need to deal with now before bridges are burned and relationships are ruined.
But beyond that, my mom is going to teach me how to grill today, so I’m very excited for…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I wouldn’t say bland . Bland is too extreme for Aaron.
I just can’t see much of his character right now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I will find a way…😎😜
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Is Aaron really bland? I thought he had a lot of character…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @hybridlore (oh hey haven’t seen you in a while) @highscribeofaetherium ooh I might do it too!
plus we can all chat while we’re at it lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 You’re welcome!! I really like your ideas.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Well then linus and I will be partners in crime. No ships for us.
Catch us if you can…… (you have to find us first. lol and seeing as no one knows where anyone lives on here, that’ll be fun! hahaha)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll join.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
heyyy girl! How are you doing?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I didn’t, and the “playlist police” didn’t arrest me. lolololol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
You don’t have to do a “ship”
UM YES HE DOES
jk jk lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww tysm! As a new worldbuilder this means a lot 💕💕
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
You guys…I need to have “Does that make sense?” as my signature XD XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Sooo, I’ll have to see what you think, but I’ve been told by my beta readers that the first half of the book is about the situation Aaron is in, and the second half is about HIM personally. The first half sets the stage, the second half goes deep into the character. so, You’ll have to tell me what you think.
Personally, I don’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw, that’s sweet of you!! I bet she’ll love it!
No problem! Get to it whenever you can.
- Load More
