@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr just one!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oops… It wasn’t supposed to be! I couldn’t figure out what to put there… buuuuuut, I shall change it! 😬
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Woah! *dramatically steps back* You’re forum signature is unexplainably creepy!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I can still break the record with you guys! Just give me a specific date and I’ll come back for that time!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Why can’t I sleep at night? Because I’m caught in a trap that forbids I rest until it says I can.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey… so, you said Feather’s armor has pink and gold in the places where the one guy’s are orange… form the picture, it appears that only one shoulder-armor-piece is orange…. is it the same for Feather’s? Or are both pink and gold?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oops, uh, she’s supposed to be smiling, but the line for her bottom lip was apparently too soft for the scanner to pick up on.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry, for whatever reason my editing software won’t let me crop and the other one isn’t working, so ignore the leftovers of trying to scan in a picture from a notebook.
Also, I wasn’t in the mood to draw hands.

-
Smiley replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
For one I love ittttttt
For two
I know the focus was on Steve and Bucky but I just can’t get over the fact that tony called it a waste of time to look after an orphan while Pietro and Wanda were right there!!!!!Let me at him!!!
lol, I did love it though
I’m currently working in a Disney descendants fanfic
It’s been…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!!!! (:
I like being a sneaky time-traveller. (Huh, apparently we Canadians spell this word with two ‘l’s. Good to know.)
Ohhh that’s interesting!!!
Since I’ll be leaving KP for a bit, I won’t be asking for any more critiques but I’ll leave you the link in case you or anyone else wants to read it for funzies. XD
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
My novel TPE on Reedsy, for anyone interested | https://editor.reedsy.com/s/RPRuZql
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It is as if the USA President adopted a baby dragon and pretended it was a dog in front of the FBI.
I love this. So much.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Thank you! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok Im not letting this rp die. Time for some cringy romance.
Lois
“Yes! Twelve to zero! Hey, why aren’t you throwing your pine cones? You’re making this too easy for me.”
Lois stared down at his shoes, which were dangling several stories above the sidewalk. After a pause, he chucked the pine cone in his hand as far as he coul…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Random life check…how are you doing girl?!?! <3
-
This moment…a haze of purple mist, whether mist of mountain or morning meadow, I’m unsure. Sometimes night suddenly falls, with moon dodging behind cloud and stars shimmering like glitter cast over a dark cape. Sometimes sun rises, glistening with silver sheen as it reflects off of the dew droplet upon the blade of grass. Sometimes a white rose,…[Read more]
-
I get it that it’s hard to decide who you want to be.
What has helped me is realizing that if you feel like you can’t say what you’re thinking without destroying the friendship (as long as it’s kind and just your opinion about something), then they’re not the right friends for you. I know that can be hard…I know it can be scary realizing that…[Read more]
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Funny you should mention it because I just had a complete mental breakdown…
A social situation didn’t go very well and I got some super bad thoughts about myself and was beating myself up BIG TIME cuz I feel like I blew one of my only chances to get into a friend group. UGH.
*wipes away the last of the tears and tries to stop…[Read more]
- Load More
