@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*description
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
If you can’t write in the proper way
If you don’t know how to conjugate
Maybe you flunked that class
And maybe now you find
That people mock you online -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww girl I am so sorry, I can’t even imagine how hard that must be!!! You’re so strong for going through that and I promise, everything will turn out the way it’s meant to!! Our Heavenly Father has a wonderful plan of happiness for us, and the trials and challenges we face now will seem like nothing when we return to Him and h…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Whenever you feel like you’ll never get your book published, just remember every single writer who has ever lived probably felt the same way at least once.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s not bad! I immediately thought of the soldier characters from Equilibrium…… which are actually evil. lol.
Ok, maybe it is kinda villainous…..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Btw have you seen The Boys In The Boat
I was literally just about to ask that! lol.
That movie was so good!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ofc 💗💗
Yess for real! I always am like “well this sucks but it’s worth it” because I always grow SO MUCH CLOSER to God at camp!!
YESS!!! Samee here.
You’re so generous XD XD thanks girl hahaha
XDXD you’re so welcome girl
Thank you sooo much girl you have no idea how much that means to me!!!! Love you too Light!!!! <333…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Awww I’ve missed you too girl!! <33 How’s your art going? 😁
I’ve been ok. Alive and, well, just living lol. Slowly progressing on everything. My sister and I may be auditioning for our first play next week though! We’re really excited for that, even though we’re just hoping to be in the ensemble… nothing too major lol. also, my brain d…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I forget the dialogue and exposition. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! : )
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
We got a cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ooooooh, cool! What’s her name?
-
Maple.
-
I love that name!
-
-
-
🎵Cows, we’re remarkable cows
And wherever we go, it’s a fabulous show
Oh you know we are cows
That’s right, we’re cows
Such remarkable cows
We can sing very low
We can dance in a row
We are lovely and slow, oh, oh
Yes, you know we are cows🎵-
@theducktator
XD Where’d that come from?-
It’s a song called Cows by Sandra Boynton.
-
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
#relatable XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
BUT YOUR SHORT STORY ON YOUR MAGAZINE WAS SO GOOD I GOT CHILLS!!!!
Thank you!!!! You just made my day!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw I’m sorry! I am the same way so you’re not alone!!!!!!!!!
BUT YOUR SHORT STORY ON YOUR MAGAZINE WAS SO GOOD I GOT CHILLS!!!!
I’ll ask one of my guy friends tonight for ya! XD XD
I get that it would be awkward so I got you girl
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I get that! Just let us know if you’re ever sick of critiques and just want to hear the positive stuff to get encouraged!
Haha, but that would be all the time…… lol. I don’t like getting told there’s something wrong with my book, but I also know that it will NEVER get better if I don’t have real help from people l…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw I’m sorry :/
I get that! Just let us know if you’re ever sick of critiques and just want to hear the positive stuff to get encouraged!
I’d say…just interview some of your guy friends and ask them to give you a cheat sheet XD XD but I think Whaley’s right, they really do just vibe lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
Thanks so much! I’m feeling a bit better now.
I had a really rough, hectic day at work, and it’s just one of those days when I want to cry about everything. You know? (Girls, you know what I mean. Linus is probably lost. haha)
As for the 4 book thing, I don’t think I have enough to do 4 books. I will try…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

- Load More

Okay, now here’s the deal
I’ll try to educate ya
Gonna familiarize
You with the nomenclature
You’ll learn the definitions
Of nouns and prepositions
Literacy’s your mission
And that’s why I think it’s a
Good time
To learn some grammar
Now, did I stammer
Work on that grammar
You should know when
It’s “less” or it’s “fewer”
Like people who were
Never raised in a sewer
I hate these word crimes
Like I could care less
That means you do care
At least a little
Don’t be a moron
You’d better slow down
And use the right pronoun
Show the world you’re no clown
Everybody wise up!
I love this one XD
It’s my favorite.