@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Not to be to pushy, but are you ready to rp, or are you not inspired?
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
also that’s an awesome name for the Skwadron. Any in universe reason why the word is spelled with “SK” instead of “QU” or was it just for fun?
There is no q in the Realn alphabet. Therefore, there is no ‘q is always followed by u’ rule. To recreate this specific sound, they use the runes for k and w together. From Realn to English, W…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah flat characters are no fun lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint I can get behind the not wanting to be baptized in front of everyone thing. I’ve been a Christian for as long as I can remember and am just considering being baptized (mostly because I’m almost an adult and would like that to be my first decision made as an adult, to show I’m not just doing it because my parents did it), and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow I’ll get together those drawings soon!
also sift through my ideas and see if I can dredge up some more facts about the creatures. They were super fun to come up with.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh awesome!!
@rae ahh ok! Yeah it’s a little more intuitive, but hard to get used to. also that’s an awesome name for the Skwadron. Any in universe reason why the word is spelled with “SK” instead of “QU” or was it just for fun?
@everyone else I know I said I was going to judge today, but I’m not sure if everyone who did a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I also like to see the variety of personalities in different characters as they become Christians.
YES! Flat characters are no fun.
Prediction: Something dangerous is just around the corner.
What would ever make you say that……………?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Phew! That’s a lot about horses. I think I will grab everything you said about them and save it in a document for future reference. In case you could not tell, Martha likes horses and would definitely know all of this, so in order to have her talk about it, I will need to know it. Thank you for typing this all out!
You’re w…[Read more]
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, i finished reading everything you have written and here are my notes.
Chapter 6
Roof, the poor kid has someone aiming a crossbow at him all day? That won’t make him nervous by any means. Oh no, he’ll be cool as cucumbers. 🙄
I KNEW the crow was the spy. I am sure of it now! Creepy.
Oh man, Phil is the oldest of my bro…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
boomerangs?
Mandin and Nahim’s Space Skwad Skwadron.
also how come you use 21:00? You’re not in the US? (You don’t have to say specifically where you’re from.)
Actually, I’ve never left the US before. I just started using 24-hour time because it’s more practical. Still trying to make it like second-nature though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae boomerangs?
also how come you use 21:00? You’re not in the US? (You don’t have to say specifically where you’re from.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Mandin isn’t most the time, except playful punches that feel more like a tap than a punch. The thing is, the Boomerangs were messing around in my head, having some fun and Nahim got hurt. Mandin is considered very strong even for a Realn, so he tries to be careful and not hurt people, but he used a little too much strength and…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
BOB AND LARRY AREN’T VEGETABLES! THEY ARE FRUIT!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Mandin never struck me as the punching type.😂 And your brothers sound like mine.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
wow. It actually went though! Good grief!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @Anyone_who_joins_this_late_and_doesn’t_want_to_sift
Ok, let’s see if this will send…………
The Flames of Hope Trilogy
Book 1
Let There Be Light
And God said,
“Let there be light,”
and there was light…
~Genesis 1:3
Long ago there was a small kingdom called Ardenta. It was a beautiful land,…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, I hadn’t even thought of that. Yes, let me see…….. what if I post everything that I have shared on here in one long message? I work with LibreOffice which is outdated and for old computers like the one I use. I think this would be easiest.
- Load More
