@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh no! I’ll be praying for you. Is there any specific way I can be doing that?
yes!! Fire away!! I’m ready for it now! I think I’m prepared for people to criticize Aaron.
Your writing output is still so prolific, that’s great!
Aw!! Thank you! That’s so encouraging!
You killed the king and that made me 100% sad!!! WHY?!?!?! 😭…
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Some completely positive notes <3
1. Your writing output is still so prolific, that’s great!! Most writers slow down towards the middle of a story, including myself.
2. I enjoy the king character. He seems like a straightforward, honorable guy who might be a tad prideful but still attempting to be a leader. He shouldn’t die. Nor should Sabina.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m still following! Sorry, I was actually having a rough time the same week, so I took a break from KP. 😅 I will probably continue to spend time away from here due to senior projects.
So, I do have more Aaron notes since you started exploring his trust issues. They are on the constructive side of things. I want to make sure you…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
yes!! I would love more feedback! I’m so sorry if I made it seem like I didn’t!
I was having a rough day when the whole Aaron critique thing happened. 😅
please, go right ahead!! I would love your thoughts! Sorry I haven’t been tagging you! I thought you were no longer interested in this!
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
I know you’re not active rn, but I figured out why all my playlists weren’t showing on my Spotify profile, lol. So if you’re interested, you can see all my other playlists. 😊 -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ve always struggled with drawing a cartoon version of myself but now I have to XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You and the stuffy are so cuuuuuuute!! Ack!! ❤️🥺 I picture you similarly to this. The pastels are so you.Â
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I might join this despite my art requests page XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, here is the next (REALLY LONG!) section! Enjoy!!! I am hoping for LOT’S of feedback on this because I do some intense stuff! lol.
The first thing Aaron was aware of were shouts and the clash of steel. Sword fighting? But…
Aaron raised his aching head. He sat up and wiped blood from his face, and then reached for the wall and shakily p…
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Heeyy, I have more feedback whenever you want it 😛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw thanks! 😊
Yeah maybe… to give everyone time to respond to Keilah… idk, it’s up to you… tomorrow’s probably good though!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw, thank you! Your’s was amazing too! Man, the paint flecks looked so real!!!
Ok, awesome! So, I should probably wait a few days, right? Like maybe give y’all a character tomorrow or Wednesday?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
HEY, THANKS SO MUCH! You know, that’s the first time anyone has ever said that to me.
So far I have no problem besides the ones I already mentioned, and honestly I’ll have to see where you take the story. I would say that right now we all trust Oliver as a very good character, so I would start to bring out more of him being a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Congratulations and good job!! 😄
I don’t think anyone called next, so I think you’re welcome to go ahead!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Wait! Really!!! Wow! Thank you so much!!
Everyone else did such a good job!! Wonderful drawings y’all!!
well…… dis anyone else call next character? If not, I would really love to have a go!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @linus-smallprint @rae @ellette-giselle ok! I still don’t have my own drawing of the character, but my brother and I will judge each of your drawings on how close they were to our imagining of Feather!
They were all really good and really close to my thoughts. You all got the scar in the right place, too!
- I like the way you did the…
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone who says Atlantis isn’t real…
*raises fists*
FIGHT ME. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
do it’s an alternate reality. For instance, the Empire is Rome set in the German alps with Germanic people.
Ardenta is a French-Swiss cross in culture and people with more of a French-Scotch lowland setting.
Vendailia is an Anglo Saxon Britton cross.
so yeah, basically takes place in our world if some of the countries were s…[Read more]
- Load More

Yay!!!! I’m gonna go look!
…..
YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC
lol, thanks! 😊😜
And I’ll try to listen to your playlist as soon as I get the chance!!
Me and my “older brother” (not really my brother but we adopted each other as siblings XD) were just talking about Dear Younger Me! It’s so good! And sad :/
I THINK YOU GOT ME OBSESSED WITH LEANNA CRAWFORD OMC
Yes!!
LOL! Mwhahaha! 🤪 I love her music though!
WHY IS SHE SO UNDERRATED? IT’S SO GOOD!
Okay but HANNAH BARR….you should listen to her songs…I bet you’ll be obsessed with her too!
Oooh, I just did! They’re growing on me!
It’s a different sound, but I kinda like it!
I know! My favorites are probably P31, You Were There, I Am, The Search, and LOML, and When I Found You.
Yes! My favorite so far is P31
P31 is my THEME SONG