@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
None of that makes sense! haha! I can’t understand how you do that. I guess there are some blurred lines here and there. lol
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Like I don’t just feel the emotions by themselves, I deal with them analytically.
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I know about maybe ten guys on here, and one of them knows me irl. So don’t worry, it isn’t just Linus and Jonas 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
*Comes back to an interesting conversation*
Okay, I actually have input for this.
Linus:
I hear when girls are upset, you want to just simply talk about it and how you feel. When I rant about my problems, I am not looking for someone to sympathize with me (even if I think I am). I am looking for a solution.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
This makes no sense to me.
What?!?! *Face-palm. takes deep breath and looks at you. puts on very patient voice* How is this not extremely logical and the ONLY right way of thinking!
lololol.
That was on my mind as I was typing up my response.
Haha! I love that video. (And I may or may not go red every time I see it.)
I…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sara told me to just rp for her if I needed to. Whether you tag her or not I don’t think will change anything.
Jep
A smile played once again on her lips as she watched Slick and the rest separate Chase and his hoodie.
Our work here is done,” Slick grinned. “Milady? He’s all yours.” He and the other two stepped aside. So polite.<…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I would expect Turin to start punching things, but not Aaron.
Exactly. That’s what I was thinking too!
I hear when girls are upset, you want to just simply talk about it and how you feel. When I rant about my problems, I am not looking for someone to sympathize with me (even if I think I am). I am looking for a solution.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
First off, you guys are like alien creatures. None of these things you listed would be NEAR my response!! I would cry and want to talk to people and be held, and probably bury myself in writing or books if I was responding badly. haha!! I think it’s so funny how differently we think and react.
Yeah, that sounds like a good…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s AWESOME, congrats!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
K, Linus, I have a question for you since you’re the guy on here, (though the girl’s can answer if they want)
What would you like to see happen next with Aaron? I’m not talking about Physically as much as emotionally and spiritually. I had a few different ideas in my notes, and his “post-battle” “post-death-scenes” recovery is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
HA!! It worked!!!
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @theshadow
Ok, here’s whoever I didn’t just send.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
hmmmmm, strange. It worked. Then why has it been eating the posts every time I tag people………….
Let’s see if this works.
Thank you! I’m glad you liked it!!
Here are Aaron and Sabina
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @linus-smallprint
https://www.canva.com/design/DAGNLB5MuwA/CfZLSJQSuKkBbOXrIA6HDg/view?utm_content=DAGNLB5Muw…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Ugh. It’s broken.
Let’s try this again and see if this’ll send.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
and whatever Silvanis was.
XD
@theshadow @theduckatator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronile22
Silvanis
“The only question is why, though, and how.”
“Honestly, I’d almost say my mother and sisters, if you weren’t involved.” Silvanis casually crossed his arms again. “Don’t get me wrong, she isn’t some kind of sorcerous villain like my…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
CONGRATULATIONS ON BROKEN SHACKLES!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳 And sorry about the braces. Those are miserable.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
My interlibrary loan arrived today! I’m in!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I think pictures stopped working again.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow you’re good! I was just about to ask if we could get back to this lol
@kyronthearcanin @rae @theducktator @princesachronicle22
Sniper
“The only question is why, though, and how.” Trevor replied.
I thought back to my previous experience bein’ transported to a mysterious world, but I found I could remember nothin’ but huntin’ oth…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sounds good!
- Load More
