@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s crazy! I just checked, and my KP birthday is August 10th… 2 years 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
But Turin and Edwin died.
I’m just telling the story.
lol.
I knooow, I’m sorry for questioning the fabric of the story 😂😅 But I think we can all agree that these stories come from our minds, and sometimes we need to adjust our inventions. I’m not saying you have to change their deaths, I’m pointing out how I as the reader feel a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, and does he look cocky? You mention his being prideful, is it obvious by looking at him? I love drawing character with a slight smirk but I want to make sure that is in line with his character if I do lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
oh ok this sounds cool!
I think I’ll draw him as a prince, could you describe his hair and features a little more? I mean I can use creative liberties, but like how long is his hair?
Also, would you describe him as being a little bit rough around the edges prince or really trim and neat?
For instance, Aragorn is a king that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
But Turin and Edwin died.
I’m just telling the story.
lol.
We’re a good two-thirds (?) through.
I’m not gonna change what happened to them. That would change the whole story!
I’ll look back and try to add some fun scenes with Turin and Aaron…. if I can find an appropriate place.
Glad he’s reacting well.
I like how all his…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @theloonyone @stephie @theshadow @theducktator @keilah-h @grcr @hybridlore @calyhuge @koshka @freed_and_redeemed @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian
Awesome! This is perfect.
Ok, I have one. This will be mostly for guys, but if any girl’s have ideas…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
August 21st is my KP birthday—I will have officially been on here one whole year lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ah! A much needed topic! I have way too many guys that act like girls. 😅😭 Definitely subscribing.
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I do feel uncertain about killing off Edwin and Turin. I understand Edwin, but both guys? It feels like half the cast has died and there isn’t much left in terms of motivation for the reader.
Reading the earlier chapters, I expected Aaron and Turin to develop a friendship which would become a staple of the book until at least…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
btw, how does August 21 sound as a due-date. It’s two weeks from today.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I definitely have difficulty writing guys. They seem like a completely different species and I struggle to get in their heads. Probably because my brothers and their friends are so weird.😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
K…….. after a long deliberation….. I think I have decided. I don’t really have any exciting fantasy characters, cause fantasy’s not my thing. I just have boring old normal people. lol. So, my character is:
Prince Friedrich!
He is the lead in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
These are guys I can remember at the moment. (Sorry if any people didn’t want to be tagged)
@calyhuge @thearcaneaxiom @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian
Ellette would love some feedback on the scene above, It is about a male character in grief, and it’s mostly troubleshooting at this point.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Definitely an important topic. I think other people will benefit from this topic more than me because my approach to emotions is mixed (if we’re talking male vs female mindsets) whenever I feel insecure in a given situation. Linus mentioned on another topic that he views emotions as problems to solve, and that resounds with me. I am still more…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Awesome! Thanks you! Glad this is coming off realistic.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Can I get some of those Ten guy’s tags from ya? 😀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Y’all ready for a character?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
AWESOME!
And that is why answering this question is hard.
No kidding!
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper
Ok, I have the next section, but before I go on I would like some feedback on the beginning stages of Aaron’s reaction to his grief.
That night, men and boys slowly trickled back to the large building. The Imperial…
- Load More
