@hybridlore
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
ok are pics working?

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka oh that’s hilarious
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow also, if you happen to notice that Sniper’s and Engineer’s grammar when they talk is adjusted for their accents, but Medic’s and Spy’s isn’t, the only reason for that is I was tired of autocorrect freaking out on me every other time a character spoke, and decided to drop the written accent for the characters who talk less.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle oooh I like this scene! And I can see where you incorporated our tips…..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
here we go. Again, love feedback on Aaron here. I’m feeling pretty confidant, so it might all come crashing down. XD
The next evening found Aaron on his knees again. He found he was spending a lot of time that way, and he wasn’t finding any peace. Every night he cried out questions, and never o…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle haha that’s hilarious!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok thanks! 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, he does. Silver hilted when he’s a prince, and gold hilted with a sapphire settings when he’s a king.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
One more thing, does he carry a sword?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
awesome! I can’t wait to see these!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
(also…..LOL the bit about the phone dying, that’s a trope in EVERY story where you have a leader who has to communicate with your characters from a distance)
I know! 😀
there was literally a seen when Phil’s brother Andy was like, “Hang on Phil, before we don ANYTHING check your battery.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes that definitely answers my question! Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle well I enjoyed the boxcar series for a while when I was younger, I think the thing was that I never really took them as particularly realistic anyway lol
The original series was written at a time when the market wasn’t oversaturated with “kids always know better” content, so it wasn’t as bad then, but yeah I can see problems in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, completely. I just can’t stand the hidden message of kids know best in just about every adventure movie or book. And Box car kids and Hardyboys literally got chucked across the room because I was SICK of the kids know everything.
There is a series, The Baker Family Adventures, that is a breath of fresh air!! It’s about a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint the chapter, what glitch?
@ellette-giselle yeah I get you on not liking the “Children disobey parents, keep secrets, do things the parents say no to, and in the end it all worked out because they were right and the parents were wrong, and there’s NO consequences for all of it” thing. Like, it’s not like parents aren’t wrong s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle yeah it’s been a while since I watched the show, but I remember that scene/episode quite clearly. It was really well done.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
that was by FAR my favorite episode!! SOOOOOO good!!! like, gave me chills kind of good!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m glad you liked it! Yeah, it is sad. Poor Edwin. and poor Turin of course. Poor Sabina too!
And the “feeling like he’s a failure, stemming from pride” actually makes a weird amount of sense.
I know right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @thearcaneaxiom ooh I remember that scene, that was a really good show.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
also great moodboards!
And the “feeling like he’s a failure, stemming from pride” actually makes a weird amount of sense.
- Load More
