@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle yep! exactly what I said, I’m kinda surprised I got it right….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Also, a hard, straight, downward stab into the main artery on the inside of the the leg in the upper thigh works in a pinch, but yes, throat and eyes are the best.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator lol you’re welcome!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@evelyn-collins blahhh messed up your tag
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator From what I remember it’s the neck (Jugular vein and carotid artery) or thigh (Femoral veins)
Both will cause the victim to bleed out, if that’s what you’re intending. Anywhere else will just cause them pain. Of course, you could always aim for the eye if you want to hurt them severely but not have a near-100% kill…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Wow, way off topic!!
Idk if I should share that….. lol. What do you think @keilah-h ?
Why do you want to know?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
So, what are the best places to stab someone with a fork?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@eveln-collins yay you’re back!!
and haha, forget timelines this is fanfic we’re talking about! I saw you were rewriting it.
The next part’s pretty good so far. Maybe have her lead the droid into one of the actual cells and just lock it in there so it can’t sound the alarm? she could say something like “wait a minute I think it was the door to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae LOL that’s happened to me. My brother has a male character named Eirwen (who I named), and I learned shortly after naming him that’s a female name, but it’s exotic enough that I suppose not a lot of people will notice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle haha yeah…
it’s useful for story writing though
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
also about killing with forks, I know someone who knows the best places to stab someone with a fork. Luckily they’ve never actually done it.
Me to. Luckily I’ve never had to do it. Anyone trying to mess with me, beware.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @whalekeeper whoaaaa I didn’t mean to start a HP fight in the replies, I was just stating why I personally don’t trust it. I don’t think any of you are like, evil or anything for reading it.
but I would agree with what whaley says on the “Are the books basing off real magic, or are they just fantasy with cool…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
God can help us heal from such things, but it doesn’t mean he’ll spare everyone from experiencing them.
exactly!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh yes!! I think I’ve seen the quote ‘through darkness, the light shines brightest’ in a couple of kp signatures, which is kinda what you’re saying.
I think I like writing things that can be dark because it’s relatable. I find that some of the Christian places I’ve known in the past aren’t willing to deal with the idea of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok then. I love the dark stories best because as Christine writers we can use the darkness to highlight the truth. If you turn a light on in the day it doesn’t do as much as when you turn it on in a pitch black room. The moon is little better then a round cloud in the day, but it can light up the whole yard at night! That’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Our Last Hope sounds really cool!!! Yeah, why is it that the darker plots are more intriguing? lol. (Well, I know why they are to me, but no need to branch off on random topics.)
Thank you! I don’t work on it really often but it’s kinda my pride and joy as far as projects go XD
Hey, branching off is what we do here. I’ll listen…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Hmm, I would say it isn’t the book’s fault ever. I mean, you chose what to put before your eyes, and that was your doing. The book didn’t open up, shove itself in for face, and force your brain to read the words.
This is what I mean. This is the unfortunate problem with easily sway-able people; to put the blame on C.S. Lewis…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Hmm, I would say it isn’t the book’s fault ever. I mean, you chose what to put before your eyes, and that was your doing. The book didn’t open up, shove itself in for face, and force your brain to read the words.
This is what I mean. This is the unfortunate problem with easily sway-able people; to put the blame on C.S. Lewis is ridiculous.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
The narrator is a guy. He is the real Linus Smallprint. He may mention a ‘Justin’ at some point. If you ever see that, he is referring to me.
Oh my goodness, that is so funny, and creative! Whata twist! lol.
- Load More
