@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@evelyn-collins lollll you just can’t make that kinda stuff up can ya?
People mispronounce my name all the time, or they hear it before they read it and then spell it as “Kayla.” I got used to it a long time ago XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
oooh also, am I allowed to ask a question of my own here?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@evelyn-collins yeah I get that, it’s just how it is sometimes…
also, believe it or not, I have been called Eveln in real life face to face with someone, along with just about a hundred other much less accurate names, including Nora… for half a year.
How does someone make that mistake?? LOL
if you have any other questions about your s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint wow I kinda love the altered creation-evolution debate dynamic to include your magic system, that’s cool.
Also, those particular powers you mentioned that are in the books are stuff I’d be perfectly fine with if I saw it in a story. It’s actually the exact kind of thing my brother and I came up with for one of our stories.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Paragraph 2 sentence 3 should say Honkbeast.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m only at Chapter 4 right now. I hope to get caught up this week.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I doubt it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Do you think the townsfolk will ever find Hamster Huey’s head?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Still kinda a weird thing to call someone XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hamster Huey is from Calvin and Hobbes, so that’s probably where they got it from.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You’re good 🙂
Btw, irl I’m called Ruth (my real name) Ruthie, Ru (roo), Ruee (roo-ee) and Ruee Hamster Hooey (by my little brother and our neighbor’s kid. Don’t ask why he started calling me that! I have no idea!) Then on here I’m called RAE which are my initials, so at this point, call me whatever. As long as I know you mean…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
So, this is a story I’ve been working on. It follows the adventures of Linda Rose, a duck who wants to see the world. Each chapter is like its own mini adventure. Without further ado, here is Chapter One!
Linda Rose was sure that she was no ordinary duck. She longed to get away from the boring duck pond behind Walmart and see the world.…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
My novel TPE | https://editor.reedsy.com/s/RPRuZql
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator I haven’t liked or paid attention to the Toy Story series since I was maybe 6, but that is equal parts sad and horrifying.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
If Woody from Toy Story died, Andy wouldn’t never realize it. He would just keep playing with the corpse.
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Ice cubes float in a pool of their own blood.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae probably lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
RAE!!! I caaaaaaaan’t share this!! Secrets keep me going! Plus it wouldn’t read understandably without context. Nevertheless, thank you for the support LOL XDXD
*googles how to hack computers*
Jkjkjk
Yeah, I get that…in a weird sort of way. Sharing my new ideas and charries keeps me writing so I guess it’s the same just swi…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!
- Load More
