@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You should start. I probably won’t have time to write an RP until tomorrow.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator let’s do it then, you wanna start or should I?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, the characters at the cabins aren’t doing much right now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle ok!!
I can throw together a good drawing of a character in two to three hours, so it’s not like it’ll take me 3 days or anything.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, how about try to hit the deadline, and if you can’t we can take a vote on exstending
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @theshadow @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
how ’bout we go back to the cabins and have someone come across the inscription?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae oooh great art! I have a sleeping charrie too lol
here’s Sniper snoozing on a lawn chair, but the way he appears in my sci-fi fanfic so he’s got a crocodile-like tail:

I LOVE how I did the posing. I joke that if I jostle the paper too much, he’ll wake up and yell at me for disturbing his nap…..XD
@theshadow I know you’re not…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic It's been a while in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@evelyn-collins I’ve been doing good!! Been writing a fanfic (It’s not Star Wars but it’s a sci-fi, I have it up in the fan fiction chat if you’d like to see it), and also playing some Minecraft and this game series called World Of Goo. There are two games and I’ve beaten both of them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I’m sorry! I was intending to do it on Saturday but something happened, I don’t remember. I was planning to do one tomorrow. I’m fine with extending the deadline by a day or two if you’re okay with that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I know it doesn’t seem like I’d be doing anything wrong, but I want to be careful about how I write stuff like that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint Kinda.
So in my current WIP, which is a fanfic but I might set some original stories in the same universe, instead of the Earth as one planet, it’s a whole galaxy, and each planet roughly corresponds to a country in our world. The different species I told you about in the other forum–Drachenheul, Argonites, Changelings,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks. I’ve been working on drawing more accurately to what I see in my reference pics and it’s really helping! I no longer have to trace the basic outline most of the time!
Yes. I got Ohuhu alcohol markers for my birthday. They take a little getting used too, since they aren’t like any art medium I used to actively use…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Those are really really good! Did you use alcohol markers?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
WOW! That is soooo neat! I need to try that out! It completely looked like watercolor!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
And watercolor is actually how I often release some of my stress, if I find the right object to paint.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Actually, it’s not paint. Even when I do paint, I only do watercolor because I’ve had bad experiences with acrylic and don’t understand oil.
These are actually alcohol-based markers, providing me with mostly smooth lines and blending. I got them for my birthday, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recommend…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Aaron might see him as a little brother, but to Joseph Aaron stepped into the place of father when Joseph’s own father died on the walls. I think it might have been more of a big brother little brother relationship if Aaron hadn’t of been right there to fill that gap when Joseph lost his father.
Noah and Darrien have more of a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Traced the basic outline of the top drawing in that pic. This is one of Cgecko’s charries
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

- Load More

