@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
It’s a Marcel quote about depression. It popped into my head while studying, and it made a lot of sense at the time.
Oh. That hits kinda hard actually. I thought it was going to be something funny. 😅
@whaley @ellette-giselle
thanks for the input! I decided the silver fits her wintery vibe better.
I’ll have to make some other alb…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
How is everyone’s school/life in general going? I miss being active on here, but life demands😭
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think you summarized it very well😁
It’s kinda crazy thinking back on some of the stuff we did…feels like a lifetime ago even though it wasn’t😅😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
*….me suddenly realizing that I said I would submit my pic today….*
Okay here is my picture of Jonathan…

-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh goodness.
Okay, how about…… draw Steve Rogers aka Captain America.It’s the first thing that came to mind and the image killed me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thanks! Ooo, this sounds great! Oh poor Pax! I will be on his side no matter what. lol.
How many character can I have?
I’ll start with one of my favorites.
Rory is sixteen years old. He’s been trained as a soldier since he was six and would now be a Lieutenant among his own people. He’s slender but strong, has wavy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
😂😂
They. Have. Met.
Felicity and Lois is a thing guys, you can’t convince me this isn’t a meet-cute, they are a THING. Their ship name is Felois, and oh my goodness Lois does not know how hard he is going to fall for her. It’s perfect.
Also I think this helped me fix my writing block so thank you
🙃
Also also I…
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
If I am not mistaken, that is 32 planks. You girls are insane. I bet you made some telepathic decision to write all those words in the same two days, am I right? AMIRIGHT?!?
*Takes a moment to regain composure*
That’s at least a plank every half hour… *Pulls out calculator to schedule my planks for two days* And I WILL do them.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Should I make Felicity albino and give her pink eyes, or keep her original silvery eyes? I can’t decide
I like her silver eyes because they make me think of a snowy academia setting, that’s my personal preference. But choose whichever makes you more happy.
Congrats, you’re a expert yapper 🌟
*Pins star on my shirt*
What
It’s a Marcel quo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle You do not have to know all of these things to join, though. I joined without reading any previous parts of the story, and it turned out alright.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge thx
So basically you post a description of your charrie/charries, and you get to explore the school with your characters 😀 Just like Keilah described!
We take turns writing interactions between people, and sometimes people have their own groups/factions/whatever. Things can get crazy; we’ve had several bully vs hero…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle Well, I could bring my charries back in to show you if you’d like. Basically, you write a short paragraph from your character’s perspective. It could be from first or third person, whichever you like better. Then leave it off for the other person/people to respond with their character(s).
Here, I’ll show…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years ago
@whalekeeper ooh interesting! I just looked it up and I kinda like the plot. I remember seeing a promo poster for it a long time ago.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle I think it’s open! My characters are doing absolutely nothing and are just trying to study in peace or something lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle man he does look like Keefe lol
funny enough in the novels he comes from, Keefe also has a photographic memory and is a great artist. Several of the illustrations in the guidebook for his novel series are attributed to him in-universe.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
and oof I feel you about the creepy illustrations. The worst I can remember is a depiction of increasingly worse burns in a dictionary of random ailments that I don’t remember where we got it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae Just a few high school ones. My favorite is by a Christian author and is called “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made.” It’s one of the few that I find okay to read at 11 at night lol
It’s an older one though.
Here’s the cover cause I think it’s cool:

- Load More


Life is good, just learning to take things one day at a time.
Gracious, you like Legolas a tad bit don’t you? XD Seriously though, Tolkien had some amazing characters. My sister and I have been rereading The Two Towers together. I love Pippin.
Have you finished the series?
Girl, same here😅💖
I do. (Aragorn is actually my fav tho👀) ACK, his characters are sooo good. Pippin is so much fun XXD
yesss, I’ve finished the series and watched all 3 movies (but not the extended versions yet😭). Technically I listened to an audiobook of the 1st book, read both The Two Towers and The Return of the King as paperbacks, then read…[Read more]
I approve of Aragorn as a favorite. He’s amazing. *Nods importantly*
Wow…I’ve just read the books, but my sister and I found a well done audiobook so we’ve swapped to listening.
Which movie is your favorite? And about how graphic are they?
AAAH. Don’t say that too loudly! XD.
He is😍
Ooh, what audiobook? 👀
MMMMMMmmmmmm either The Fellowship of the Ring or The Return of the King for the movies. Maybe the Fellowship, just bc I love everyone being together.
And I wouldn’t say they’re SUPER graphic, but there is blood, beheadings, and pretty typical PG-13 violence.
Some of the creatures can be pretty creepy (although I…[Read more]
The Recorded Books version read by Andy Serkis. He does an amazing job with the hobbit voices, and Gollum’s voice about gives me shivers (and is somehow funny at the same time).
I’m kinda sensitive in that I don’t forget scenes and end up dreaming them. But a friend of ours has been trying to get us to see the main trilogy, despite knowing we are…[Read more]