@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*rushes into the Kingdom of Pen*
@ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @koshka @smiley @rae @savannah_grace2009 @loopylin @anyone-else-I’m-missing-idk
*drops possible snippet of a possible scene for Leon/Riker’s 3rd book and disappears back into the shadows*
His kids could, and would, continue to grow up.
Life would fly by like a…
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Yup. It sure is.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator it was you who said hot dogs are tacos?
I can honestly see that lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@evelyn-collins personally, I didn’t think it was too slow! it was fine to me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@loopylin very nice–and yes, sharp teeth are a nice addition to a lot of creatures.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years ago
@keilah-h Crocodile Dundee is free on YouTube rn. It has a little bit of language and stuff but much better than more modern movies usually do.
I watched it with Cgecko and all I could think about was how it was totally up your alley!-
lol
welp, you found the inspiration for Sniper haha (at least according to the game developers)
I’ve seen bits and pieces of it, thanks to my dad.It’s where this famous scene came from, right? (a.k.a. The Video That Finally Made Me Commit To Doing Blender Animations)
-
yeah now you know how deep my obsession goes.
one combination of a video game character I may or may not have a severe crush on and a classic movie got me learning animation and that could easily get me a job.
my life is strange.
-
funny how I’m willing to admit my darkest secret over a screen to a person I’ve never met but right now my parents are barely aware the character exists.
-
Yeah, I get that. XD.
My parents don’t know too much either.XD, yeah, that scene is one of the best. I honestly like it better in the live action though.
-
Well of course cause it’s the original. Plus that animator was doing it for fun and practice rather than actually recreating the scene haha
but yeah, the things we don’t tell our families lol. I’m glad I’m not the only one.
-
-
-
-
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
So basically they are just stationary objects to be tripped over.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
They’re still there. I just don’t have any ideas rn XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellete-giselle very cool, is that the same one I confused for being from your other character?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae oh that was awesome lol
Callum’s just like “why u have to be so grumpy dad” and Silvanis is just like “BECAUSE.” and then “imma just sit here in the corner and plot the downfall of the authors”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You can skip my turn
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry idk what I’m doing with the girls. I’m running out of ways to initiate interaction. :/
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No prob. Like I said to Koshka, I have a weird weakened schedule, and I often forget others don’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle haha sorry! Just wasn’t on KP much this weekend. Usually I would be, but the past couple days I decided to focus my computer time on other stuff.
-
Ellette Giselle and
Koshka are now friends 2 years ago - Load More

