@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Yay! The tag worked!
I am curious what this hat looks like. Is this one of those flat hats, with a brim that goes over the eyes?
I’m not sure. This is what it looks like:

Is this the first time you have left Aaron’s perspective?
Yessssss………. but I was thinking about doing it in the next section and wanted to do it m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Haha!!! I have No idea what you are talking about. It’s not like I’m driving and my dad says, “Turn left” so I hold up my hands just to make sure which way is left………………..
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will come back with more
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yay, meme!
Now we just need one for Character Castle
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry, there should have been more to that rp.
Nar
The man nodded.
Hugo began to pay for the items, but Nar stopped him. “You paid for the pastries. I will pay for this. No arguments! Besides, I traded in my currency for this place’s during lunch.”
As they stepped out of the street, Nar fiddled with her pen, finally discovering…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
asdfghjkl, that’s what
Hugo
The shopkeeper blinked, and handed Nar the press. “…Uh, I suppose you can use them for that too.”
“Come one, let’s go,” Hugo said. He grabbed her hand before she could be even more confused.
They rushed out into the autumn air, and as the doorbell rang shut behind them, their coats billowed in the breeze.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
What are the thoughts rushing through Hugo’s and the storekeeper’s heads rn? XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I don’t know exactly what Nar uses for her nursing, I’m just spitballing here XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“Very often, they do. Medicines include herbs, yes?” The man held out a flower press. “This works just like printing. You let the medicines dry in this, label ‘em, and put ‘em in your journal for a guide. It’s always good to have the real texture under your fingertips, so you know how to find them even better than you did before.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
She shrugged. “I little I guess, but I don’t like them as much as Da. I’m more into nursing.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Got it
Hugo
“Not that I know of,” Hugo said.
Octavion hung upside down from the printing press. He pulled the lever, seemingly smashing his head with the platen. It went straight through him like mist. “Everything feels, except me. Don’t kill the books, little lady. They won’t take it kindly… They’ll bury you on land, they will… Icky la…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
While paper books do still exist, they can be very rare in my galaxy. Most books are either like e-books as we know them or high-tech books that the pages are immediately filled with whatever book you want. You still get the page-flipping expierance, but it’s not the exact same. Notebooks for Nar are basically like Word docs put inside a blank…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry I disappeared—these past days were really busy…
Yes, she was. I find her fun to right, and it had been since then since I’d RPed her, so I decided to use her here.
Ah, ok cool.
Evelyn
Not the answer Evy was expecting, but oh well.
“Oh—no, no I’m not,” Evelyn shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She glanced back…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This is very amusing rn
Nar
“Books are the things you read. Notebooks you write in. But I’ve never broken a notebooks spine before.” She shivered. “Do notebooks in this world feel?” She asked, horrified.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
Hugo gasped, whispering, “You killed it.”
“I’m so sorry!” Nar said.
“I’m joking, you just broke its spine.”
How had the girl gone for a few days without using paper? Had she attended any of the classes?
“Oh, good, it still works.” Nar held it at an arm’s length. “It’s glowing now.”
Before Hugo could grab it, the book glowed a…[Read more]
- Load More
