@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! I can’t stand the other hand tho.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow, her hand on the bow is perfect.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow those look so good! The gloved hands look kinda hard!
Do you play hollow knight? I’ve heard great things about it.
-
whaley posted an update 2 years ago
If you see this, what is your favorite drink? And why?
I love anything dairy-based, my tea is basically hot cream. I cannot last a week without milk, which is ironic because I will probably develop an intolerance to dairy when I am older. *begins to cry* -
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Does this make sense to anyone else? :’) I hope it does.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think you misunderstood what I asked, but this works too 🙂
What does it hurt you to take a few steps in the opposite direction of the world?
What if we step too far into the other extreme? I believe another extreme exists. I agree, men and women are literally different, but there are so many nuances in every person. That’s k…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
No, wait, your not supposed to be one yet! Grrrr. (Explanation: I told myself I would get the next scenes fully edited and cleaned up before you or Keilah got on and commented on my WIP. I failed. lol)
Hee hee. I know that feeling.
Oh dear.
I hope it has nothing to do with your currant WIP.
Interesting thoughts on…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @anyone
Cartoon drawing practice! Did this for a couple hours. I used a bunch of different references.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I may have had more lenience toward stepping out of the norm several years back. However, with the way the world is going right now, not just trying to blur lines but erase them, I think we, as followers of Christ, should be careful we have no part in that. What does it hurt you to take a few steps in the opposite direction of the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I like it! 😊 It looks familiar but I can’t remember what I’m thinking of
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Why can’t a woman fight for a man? Not out of *superiority* (snotbagishness), but out of love for a fellow bearer of the image of God (aka human)?
*Nods in agreement* But to take it further, are there other reasons for a man or woman to act outside of those norms?
Now let me go get that charger before I disappear…
*Taps the screen* You ali…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I hate her hand, but otherwise this is good.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @whalekeeper @loopylin
I believe there are circumstances when a woman could fight for a man, when he is incapable of fighting. (ie, wounded, sick, etc.)
But it shouldn’t be the norm. She should be down to defending him, and should not be rushing off to battle or leading armies.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have a female protagonist, Barnes, and she is a huge leader and fighter. There is a huuuuuge maternal dominance in the story, and the main protagonist would not exist otherwise. Because Barnes is not misusing her power and she has good reason to be a more physically dominant being, I don’t think she is a bad person. She’s largely a victim of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @theshadow @loopylin
Thanks for the thoughts!
N        u       a       n       c            e, lol.
I truly wish there was some way to objectively judge every action. It seems like everything depends on the spiritual aspect rather than the physical, but I’ve learned to find it comforting.
God…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I starting drawing him digitally, but something about the pen saturation ruined it :'( I was sad. I’m going to traditionally draw him soon.
I’ve worked on the planks though. ;P
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Lol completely messed up your tags
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-gidelle @whalekerper
I agree with a lot of what you said, Ellette. Good points. Here’s the thing though.
That’s an extremely blatant example. I’m more interested in the possible nuances.
N u a n c e
A man who leaves a woman to fight for him/rescue him is no man.
Agreed, but what if he has no choice? What if the villain has him tra…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I just came back to look at Jezyk and I 100% started crying again. He was SO SWEET!!!! Oh man, I LOVED him. I think he might be my favorite. Oh and the expressio0n on his face in the aesthetic! Oh man, you’re going to kill me! I can’t believe what happened to him! I’m going to storm over there and ring Han’s neck! Ugh! How…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
- Load More

Maybe a frozen caramel macchiato, but I almost never get those, so I’ll say tea. I drink a lot of tea, of many varieties. My favorites are Constant Comment, and peppermint. My tea addiction is the only reason I’m not super dehydrated, because I don’t drink much water. 😅
I don’t like milk plain, but I like chocolate milk, and I put milk in coffee…[Read more]
Probably Apple Cider????? I’ve only had soda once, so I barely remember what it tasted like, same with root beer. I like lemonade, if its done right. Picky about teas, never had coffee. Seltzer is pretty great, if you ignore how the flavors taste nothing like what they say they are. Our water in well water, so it tastes almost sweet, and I like…[Read more]
Also, Whaley, try raw milk if you get an allergy. Raw milk has good probiotics that help the gut. I have been allergic since I was a baby, and now, I can drink cow’s milk. I honestly had never had an ice cream cone until this sumer, and never knew the taste of cow’s milk until probably end of July?
Hot chocolate, chocolate chai, and chocolate soda.
Because chocolate.
CHOCOLATE CHAI IS A THING??? WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS.
Fruit juice. Any kind except orange juice. and why? Because I just love fruit.🧃
I’m curious. Why not orange juice?
Euuuuughhhhh… because orange juice is just… I don’t even know. I’m just not fond of it. I’ve got to be, like, sad to drink it. 🍊