@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Not otterpops. 😂 She just thought Alexander the Great was Alexander the Grape.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar watched Hugo stir his cup of tea, thinking absently about how cute he looked. He raised an eyebrow, and she came back to reality.
“I don’t understand why Alpha doesn’t like you. Sure, he doesn’t like anybody, but he usually warms up to people who’ve proven themselves not a threat.” She caught herself, nervously grabbing her…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
Not sure. I’ll have to ask. The for the suggestion!
I think it’s been over a week at this point. I’d have to look back in our emails to know for sure.
-
whaley replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
Whoops, my bad. @rae I’m talking to you. 😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
I think you meant to tag @rae ?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I don’t remember if you’ve posted it before, but I like the gold accents. They are very defined.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
kinda forgot that I actually need to type it out for you to see it
My brain is samesies all the time.
Yeah I had a lot of fun! It was supposed to be a character expression page, but I lost motivation because my faces are so inconsistent. So I played around with other things.
-
whaley replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
You usually have to wait up until a couple weeks; my application took one week. I believe the moderators (is that what we call them?) only check now and then. Is that the problem, or has he already waited?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have two characters to add for fun. However one of them comes from a family of witches. They are like Ghibli witches, if anyone is familiar with that – they are very fairy-tale. I understand for some people, that’s a knee-jerk, so I’m going to ask are people okay with this?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“The ruined yogurt lives on another day!” -my dad
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@esther-c Adding to Ellette’s experiences:
- If a city is focused on tourism, it’s not going to be as bad, but the less touristy towns have graffiti everywhere.
- A lot of people smoke. I think that’s an all over Europe thing though.
- Euros look more like monopoly money than our American dollars.
- The emergency sirens are different than the…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
I submitted my application twice, and asked through the contact page three times. Has he tried the contact page?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper I complimented your drawing in my head a while ago when I first saw the notification snd kinda forgot that I actually need to type it out for you to see it. XD
Anyway, those look great! Love that Seb has a moon over his head instead of a lightbulb and I can hear that drawing of mickey when I look at it
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay, so the first thing that’s going to hit her is the different language mixed with the crowdedness. It’s going to almost feel suffocating! She won’t be able to understand anyone, the streets are tight and narrow, the people drive recklessly, the sidewalks are also super small. there are tones of people on bikes.
Family. Okay.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you, he tries his best.
I thought so XD
Marcel
Marcel went back to chewing, then checked himself. “Boyfriend?”
The little girls scooted closer and giggled loudly.
One of them crooned, “Do you want to… kiss??”
Marcel flicked a finger, and a burst of wind blew the kindergartner in the face. “Ask your dad first,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
You had a friend who had a similar problem, right?
-
Ruth started the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
Hi. I have a friend (I forget his username) who is trying to join KP. He’s sent in his application three times, and he hasn’t gotten a word back. He tried emailing the address given if there are problems, but the email account doesn’t exist anymore.
I remember having to submit my join the forum thing twice before I got a reply, and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Bye Ellie’s boyfriend!”
just clarifying: Ellie sees him as a friend. Eddie’s just being a goof
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
idk why, but the girls are really hard to write rn. I think i need a break and they need a new setting.
The Twins
Eddie saw the frog shaped clock hanging on the wall of the classroom and jumped.
“We’re late for kitchen duty! Sorry guys, gotta go. Bye Leo! Bye Rory! Bye Ellie’s boyfriend!”
She sprinted…[Read more]
- Load More
