@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Thank you ladies so much!!! This info is super helpful and I’m sure I would have had to dig through too many articles to get it otherwise. 😖😂 I appreciate your help!! 😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I am repulsed by my writing 😭😭😭 ahhhh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@anyone-who-cares
unless you want to pretty much about die laughing, don’t look up subtitled videos of cockatoos talking.
lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@loopylin she looks great!
yep, bugs are cool. Unless they’re cockroaches.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
@linus-smallprint well you don’t have to change any of yours if that’s what you mean!! I like them and they’re pretty original as they are.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@koshka ohhhh haha, easy mistake lol
yeah the baton one makes the most sense even without context so it’s my favorite too.
My dog is allergic to like everything lol…..He eats venison kibble cause he can’t have chicken, beef, or fish (and I don’t think he can even have pork either).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle IKR????
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you hear about some crazy bill they are trying pas in congress and decide to take it to the extreme and create some really messed up world.
You know your a writer when you go to a party and spend the time leaning against the wall staring at people and listening to conversation rhythms and watching how many times…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Hugo
Hugo looked up from flipping through a book, amused by the scene. “You’d better not give him too hard of a time.”
Nar bounced on her feet.
“And,” Hugo added, “many people go together just for the social event.”
As he said it, he struggled to picture Alpha partying with the masses. What would that look like? He shook his head and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
(Line is dark on this one.)
5.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
4.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
(I made the line the same color as the font)
3.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
2.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
(Yikes, I just realized I didn’t post the watermarked version! Yeek!)
Okay, how about this…….
1.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh, btw, did you see that Joe Sutphin also did Watership Down as a graphic novel?!?! We have several copies of that one too. He is such a good artist!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Yay!!! I think it fulfills two needs for us the readers if Stripe gets hugged. 1.) It’s super funny to see tough protective characters get hugged. 2.) I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m about ready to risk the claws to give him a hug myself. He needs it.
(Plus, he looks super soft and fluffy) 😛
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Alpha
“Um…how does this culture define kindness?”
“Wait, Alpha, do you have a crush?!” Nar was almost shaking with anticipation to his answer.
Alpha looked confused. “Crush? No! I’m not crushed, what makes you ask?”
“No, silly! A crush is…I was asking if you have a girl you like!”
Alpha’s expression changed to an unreadable…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Here’s a drawing of Win I did yesterday. She’s also really tall and skinny, all elbows and knees. But she wears baggy clothes to kinda hide it.

Also, she likes bugs.
- Load More
