@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I’ve missed these fun fight scenes ;]
Marcel
Three new people rushed forward, flashing blades. Marcel flipped backwards and vanished.
It took the knife men a few seconds to look up. Marcel hung upside down, and feathery tendrils grew from his fists and heels into the ceiling. “What did you tell your parents on car…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
“There’s no hope. No one on the ground has noticed us. We’re going to have to start our own mini civilization up here, Lo. I could start growing crops in the dirt that’s collected in the gutters.”
Hahahahaha, Fel is unbeatable
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
@linus-smallprint heeheehee! 😜😄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I guess I really shouldn’t say ‘try’, cuz then I’ll never to it 😑
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh dear, I still haven’t replied to your RP, have I? 😔 sorry, I’ll try to today.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Hello 👋 welcome to KP! Pleased to meet you. I’m HighScribe/Bridget, writer (in theory), reader, draw-er, music-listener, karate-doer, sword admirer, and tea-appreciator.
Very cool that you write songs, I assume you play an instrument then?
What are your favorite fantasy books?
See you around 😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Lets see if this will post even though KP is being weird rn…@raxforgeHey there!! Greetings from the land of Burne!I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist and animator, and a character lover/creator that has over three hundred of my own. I enjoy researching countries and cultures, and I have an unquenchable passion for lan…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
BEWARE!!!! Site is working weird today fo rme, so it might be for you too. It should be normal be tomorrow, unless…
UNLESS WYOH IS BACK! *gasp*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago
So I wasn’t active… but then apparently one of my devices logged me in without my consent?? Idk. For now I am back.
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Chapter 11 is out!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
And this is the moment when the world blows up.
Oh man, Agents.
What have you done?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
The Agents
225 was starting to feel exasperated. Inferior children are idiots! He carefully buried the anger. He would let it simmer until he had the chance to take it out on Leo and the missing soldier. Instead, he smiled at the boy, who was now flopped over with his face in the cloud.
“He even knows when I not bru…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Tenz and Reid
Reid was glad that Hugo had awoken. It was a good sign.
“What are each of your skills?”
“Tenz can heal almost anything, from scrapes to broken bones. He can restart a heart, but he can’t replace it, and he can’t always fix brain damage. He also can’t replace lost blood. He can fly using his abilities, and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper XD I honestly forgot they existed in this rp
Felicity
“There’s no hope. No one on the ground has noticed us. We’re going to have to start our own mini civilization up here, Lo. I could start growing crops in the dirt that’s collected in the gutters.”
Felicity and Lois lay on their backs on the roof, watching the clouds turn pin…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
We can’t go too far without Koshka. if she doesn’t like this then we can just ignore these RPs. After all, Quincy is hers
The Agents
225 jumped slightly as the cloud appeared out of nowhere. After a moment he nodded to 229, who took the lead. 225 knew his companion would know the layout of the school after studying the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Marcel
You heard ’em, up you get,” Marcel sighed. He hoisted Quincy onto a cloud, which he kept tethered to a cluster of trembling feathers on his wrist, only inches away. He gave the stranger a meaningful look. “Lead on.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I kinda made the decision without telling you, Marcel wanted to see if they could get down themselves. I was waiting for you to realize. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh shoot Fel and Lo are still stuck on the roof
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I wanna jump back in, but I don’t want to write the twins… hm…
- Load More
