@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper That was so cool.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
BRING THIS BACK!!!!!!!
BREAK THE RECORD!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
MARCEL!!!!!! I’m so happy he’s okay!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Marcel
The knife went through Marcel’s chest. 235 smirked. “Easy.”
But the killer was a moment too slow. A rose-like pattern had already grown on the boy’s chest and ripped through his shirt. It swirled and pulsed, the petals made of delicate white pinions, as if something lived inside him and ached to burst out.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
The closer someone gets to killing him, the more defense mechanisms are awakened. It’s okay, it’s okay, he’ll be fine. 😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
If you stab Marcel, Chase will kill you, 235. You have sowed the seeds of another’s pain, you will reap the vengeance of the Black Wolf. He may be weak now, but that little boy holds a power he himself does not know how to wield yet.
Also, I’m split between saving Marcel or Silvia. I said he’d protect Silvia, but Marcel…and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Guitar and the Uke, could play Bass if I really wanted to.
Cool! I tried guitar once, and I learned, like, five chords before I gave up XD
The Chronicles of Narnia, grew up on them, CS Lewis is the best.
YES.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh wait he didn’t get stabbed yet. Never mind. Don’t mind the stalker.
Bye.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
*falls from the void*
Did you just stab Marcel?
You’re aloud to deal mortal wounds in RPs?
*departs back into the void*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
just copy/paste the text into the post box
AHH, I meant the text you want to quote by the way… :/
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Indie or Folk, or just smash them together, then I will be happy!
Awesome!
Either that or Sarcasm.
Lolol 😂
Loving You, by Jacob Zachary, who is my friend (PLZ CHECK HIM OUT)
Oh cool! I’ll definetly check him out!! 😀
________________________
Also, to do the quoting that Ellette is trying to explain, just copy/paste the text into t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 12 months ago
I LOVE this character!!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
*peeks out of hiding*
Did it make any sense?
I am so bad at tech.
I had all of KP trying to explain quoting and tagging people and it took me almost a month to figure it out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Nice! This is great!!
*reads back through previous few scenes to get a recap.* Wait a minute…… did Whaley just put a wounded Marcel into my hands?! Oh this is great!!!!
Things are getting messy if Alpha wants to take a hand.
Rory
“They found Quincy. He’s activated his shield, but we’re not clear yet.”…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
I will read a story if someone asks me to, especially if they want me to edit
oh yes!! We need guys like you! But not reading for enjoyment! Sad life!
btw,
(and I’m about to die because I, of all people, am the one trying to explain this)If you want to make it easier for us to see what you’re replying to, you can quote us like I…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Do you do actual debate, like policy or LD
Do you do Classical Conversations by any chance?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Arguing with people is great fun. 🙂 Greetings! I am The Ducktator, also known as Abigail, and ruler of a vast ducktatorship. Currently, my fearsome army of tiny ducks and I are trying to conquer the world! I am 15, homeschooled, and a writer of fantasy, romance, and some other random WIPs. Besides writing, I love reading, dancing, and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
listen to us talking about characters like they’re real people we have living in our minds. Writer brain strikes again.
No kidding!
Poor Linus comes back and finds his WIP all blown up by two crazy author girls.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Sorry Linus for taking over your chat with my obsession with a character I have.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolll
Yeah I’ve never had any type of crush before. Then I turned 17 and my brain was like, “wowww, that is a handsome voice”
and you know the rest of the story.
And lol it’s the opposite for me. I like a character, I might give him physical or emotional pain for a while, but he’ll eventually have a good ending. Usually.…[Read more]
- Load More
