@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @koshka @raxforge
Oh goodness! I did not expect that to go so well!!!!
The Agents
227’s eyes opened wide as the stranger turned and hurled a ball of fire at the bird boy. “I think we just found our gun.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @raxforge @whalekeeper
Alpha
“Get lost boy. The girl is my business, and if you don’t leave, I’ll have to kill you.”
“One, I’m not a boy. Two, I’m making her my business. Three, I’m the one who’s gonna kill today.” The man reached into his pocket and snapped open a switchblade. “Four, that’s a puny knife.”
The man lung…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I could probably do it, just lemme know the time y’all decide and I’ll see if I can make it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay. I was frantically reading through trying to figure out what was going on. lol.
The Agents.
“Then help us!” exclaimed 225. “Get rid of the bird boy!”
(I know you know that I’m controlling the bad guys, because you were told, but Rax doesn’t know that, so you can’t have him act out of ch…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What the heck! Who threw a knife at him!?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
A tall, built dude with a biker jacket and cargo pants walks in. The back of his hands are tattooed with fire. His grey hair is tied back in a manbun, though his face is young. His eyes, the color of the topical sea. Smirking, he says, “‘Sup, who am I fighting?”
Good Grief. This has got to beat the record of unus…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes. Maybe your character wanders in and sees what is happening? Ellette is the one with the bad guys, and I’m waiting to see what she does next.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I will
Marcel
A few more kidnappers were trying to disengage Quincy’s tech as Marcel flew back in the window. They backed up a little and got into defensive positions.
Marcel coughed loudly and pounded his chest. The white swirls on his face retreated. He could consciously talk again, although his throat and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow, Andrew must be special! I didn’t warrant you reappearing when I first arrived!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago
I am a writer. I do not tolerate reality. -seen on a shirt
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
Finally finished reading this, and boy I love it!! Very cute and funny!! 💛💛
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
@esther-c has some really epic ideas! I don’t think mine can top them!
When you first told me about this my mind immediately thought “Atlantis”.
Thinking about it more, you could do something like the DC universe where Atlantis is basically a country with a king and stuff, and the story is about two atlantian students going on an…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago
I will eventually make a new topic for my novel, and actually share stuff…. but idk when. just eventually.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae @theducktator @everyone
I won’t be available from the 11th at 6 pm to the 12th at 6 pm—but other than that, I’m totes down to break the record too!! 😁😄😈
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
Glad I could help!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
If you guys get a date/time mid afternoon western time I’ll try to be there
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh yes, isn’t plot just the best? 🙄
(I’d rather spend time developing the characters, tbh XD)
Found these prompts online: (might help jog some ideas)
Divert from the norm and craft a story revolving around an underwater spy mission involving the legendary sea-monster, the Kraken.
Craft a story where an underwater archaeologist tur…
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago
I have a new Chase drawing
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge you’re welcome!!
- Load More
