@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Will the most esteemed Black Mongoose join us?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae I will most likely be available then, but I have to check with my dad.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You missed meeeeee!
Oops. Sorry about that Andrew.
If everyone else agrees, can we do it this Friday? I think the weekend will give us enough time to check with everyone and make sure it’ll work but we can’t do it Sat cuz of GRCR’s schedule and Sunday won’t work cuz one, most ppl aren’t as active that day and two,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I have 8 characters dancing in a circle chanting “Break the record!” like they’re in some sort of cult.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Should we shoot for around 4 EST? That’s 3 o’clock Central, 2 o’clock Mountain, and 1 o’clock Pacific. we can push it to 5 EST, but that’s a common dinner time if you live in EST.
I’m available 4 EST every day except Tuesdays and most Wednesdays. I can’t do 5 except on weekends. (Wait, some people eat dinner at 5? We don’t usually eat till…[Read more]
-
Kylie and
Koshka are now friends 1 year, 11 months ago -
Kylie started the topic Journey to Amber Forest (Book 2) in the forum Publishing & Platform 1 year, 11 months ago
Guess what!!! 👀👀👀
.
.
Journey to Amber Forest has a cover reveal date and a soft release date 😱😱🎉
.
.
Journey to Amber Forest, book 2:
– clean animal fantasy for ages 8-12
– themes about redemption, innocence, mercy, and light overcoming darkness
– strong family ties
– villains who are truly evil and hero’s who are flawed but are truly v…[Read more] -
Kylie changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*munches popcorn from the void*
My, this is far more violent than even the Character Party ever got!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Three will work for me too… just not Saturday.
And McMuffin will join us, and Hanako says maybe.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
1. We need four more people to Break the Record
I’ll see if maybe Mcmuffin and/or Hanako will join us…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Let’s see…
@highscribeofaetherium @stephie @keilah-h @grcr @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @esther-c
Did I miss anyone?
- We need four more people to Break the Record
- Should we shoot for around 4 EST? That’s 3 o’clock Central, 2 o’clock Mountain, and 1 o’clock Pacific. we can push it to 5 EST,…
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge Sorry that you have to see the darker side of Alpha right now in the rp. My poor boi is losing control.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
not that it helps any but I dragged my charrie Hunter out of a nap to watch. He’s pretty mad at me.
Perhaps I can placate him with a promise of baked fish.
XD. Thx for the support Hunter. Btw, Mayfly says hi.
Yeah, my charries are being interesting too. Tenz is super excited even though he doesn’t understand what’s going on. XD, h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I think Silvia may be traumatised after this.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @raxforge
Alpha
Alpha put a hand to his chest, feeling the warm blood. “Ya know. that kinda hurt. If that had been any other man, you would have won. Well done.” Alpha locked gaze with the men, eyes a furious red. “But I’m no ordinary warrior. Sorry, but that knife stab won’t kill me.”
Alpha reached out his…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @koshka  @raxforge
I know, Koshka and Whaley have the characters we need to move!
The Agents
227 smiled. “Kill him. I’m not interested in taking him as prisoner.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @koshka @raxforge @whalekeeper
Also, I’d recommend not sending Agent 231 backup cuz Alpha will just immediately throw a knife into their hearts. Scary, I know, but Alpha is not afraid to kill to protect others.
Well, the agents will not hesitate to kill to get what they want. i mean, they’ve been trained to do this since they were k…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Also, your guy can stab Alpha in the left side of the chest if you want. Alpha often doesn’t protect that area as seriously as others. Might sound foolish but Alpha has this physical quirk where is heart is on the right side, not the left. But, of course, your guy wouldn’t know that. And don’t worry about hurting Alpha, his…[Read more]
- Load More
