@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha is murderous sometimes. And it tears him to pieces inside.
He needs therapy, lots of therapy. Maybe a therapy dog. Something super fluffy, like a labradoodle.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Basically, a reckless disregard for life.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah I totally get what you mean.
I’m looking at the first interaction, just by itself, for Alpha’s behavior. He hears a suspicious conversation. Doesn’t even see what’s fully happening, and stabs a guy in the shoulder. A stab like that still disregards a life.
What if 231 died from it anyway, because he had a physical quirk like Alpha does?…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
How goeth the planks? I’ll write 500 more words soon…after I locate page 7.
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m SAD.*
*Secretly A Duck -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“Is this a naughty card?” -me
“Don’t listen to her! She has terrible philosoraptor!” -me
“You can’t listen to anything I say when I’m on drugs!” -me
“May the headless Kens bless your return.” -my cousin
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
How can everyone’s art be so good?!!! *looks at new Chase drawing* My art looks terrible!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @loopylin @beth-torres
Debatable 🧐 Alpha dealt a death stab before there was any indication that 231 intended physical harm… a little murderous, if you ask me. It was only after Alpha willingly initiated the stabbing that they started fighting to the death.
Sorry, I’m overthinking it XD
231 was the one who ori…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
LOLLLL that’s alright.
Yes pleeeeeease! I don’t know where my charries are rn though. They’re just existing somewhere.
Hello! I don’t believe we have met. It’s nice to meet you! Well, the chaos your bad guys made is wonderful XD. I was considering adding one of my own villains, but I think I’ll wait cause…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Pff, that’s tooooooootally not me. *Floofs away*
Okay, maybe I feel called out. 🤣 That’s very accurate. I feel a little sorry for any new KPers, but not too much. After all, the drama is half the fun.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@keilah-h I was literally just about to make a similar meme with the same format but you beat me to it XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, I don’t really know what happened, it’s all a haze.
and it wasn’t murder, it was a fight. And someone died in the fight. That is not murder.
Debatable 🧐 Alpha dealt a death stab before there was any indication that 231 intended physical harm… a little murderous, if you ask me. It was only after Alpha w…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge Also, hello, newbie. :] Â I loved reading your character scenes. Rax is hilarious
and probably should not be allowed in schools -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah yeah Alpha was defending someone innocent and all, but saying murder is just more dramatic ✨
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
hello! Don’t think I’ve met you! It’s my bad guys causing problems, but in my defense they were after my character Rory, and everyone else jumped into the fight. 😂
Everything is winding down, but Rax is a complete maniac and is here to fight anyone and anything. Completely can’t be trusted. Other than that, I think everyth…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I left for three and came back to murder and even more arson what on earthÂ
Would you like to have your charries interact with a couple of mine? I promise they aren’t homicidal
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @raxforge
Alpha
Alpha watched as the Agents retreated, leaving behind their fallen comrade. Alpha rushed immediately to the girl and the fallen man, kneeling down and turning him over. “Grathmere would be so proud of me right now,” he muttered. Then he cursed. “I thought they’d have enough sense to at least…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You literally walked in at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME!!! I’M SORRY!!!
- Load More
