@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ah, Wingfeather! I love Wingfeather saga!
“I’m prepared to die by getting caught,” he whispered, “but not by heart attack because of you two idiots creeping up on me like that.”
― S.D. Smith, Ember’s End“He had always been wise enough to see and bold enough to act, now he was becoming brave enough to hope.”
― S.D.…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello!
I’m Ellette. I’m the oldest of a home school family in the grasslands of America. I enjoy writing (A LOT) and have two books published. I also love drawing and reading, and scrapbo0oking. And cooking. And I am a complete history nut in the very best of ways. I can’t tell you any dates, but I can tell you amazing stories…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Rea….. How do I say this. Let’s do it bluntly.
You’re crazy. I mean, this is Beautiful! I don’t know how you can’t like it!
NO LIE, I sat looking at that wolf picture for like a whole minute!!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to draw something like that, and all my attempts have landed in the trash!
Just because people are too hard, or your style…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry, I forgot to ask, (only if you still wanted our characters to interact) where are yours located at the moment? I could try and write one of mine running into them if you were still good with that (not literally running though… I mean, I guess it could be literally depending on what happens. Lol. 😆)
Hey there!…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
One: I burn out of drawings very quickly so my will to draw is very low because I can’t make anything decent 75 percent of the time. Extra practise is not really an option unless I want to stress myself.
Two:
Also, helpful side tip, at one point when I was about 14 I just couldn’t get people to look right. AT ALL. So, I pulled o…
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Due to financial difficulties, I was unable to purchase Freedom’s Fire, but I got my library to buy it and IT FINALLY CAME!!!!!!! I’m so excited! -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Sketch of my dad I did while we were hanging out on the porch

-
Beth replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh no don’t be sorry 😂
(I don’t know if I can fully trust you now)
*Laughs menacingly* Perhaps I’m actually building an empire in which all my citizens eat bread the illegal way. My kingdom shall be in rebellion against all ye who eat bread in a normal, constitutional manner.
-
Beth replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal (sorry I got your tag wrong last time)
Hey hot chocolate nice to meet you, and what’s your favorite fantasy book?
Well, I didn’t mean that was my name but I’m definitely listening now that the word chocolate is involved😂
Hmm very challenging question, but I fully believe if you bite the bread in the very center then that’s jus…
-
Beth replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost_journal
Hi Kefa! I’m Elizabeth. Ooooorrr if you say hot chocolate, you’ll probably have my full attention. I also love fantasy!
My only questions are… what do you think should be an unconstitutional thing to do with a piece of bread? Sorry, I know it’s very random.
And… Who’s your favorite character in the Wingfeather…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey there, Kefa!! Greetings from the land of Burne!
I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist and animator, and a character lover/creator that has over three hundred of my own. I enjoy researching countries and cultures, and I have an unquenchable passion for language creation (and languages altogether act…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi! You’re alive!
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I think Alpha needs a black cat
But imagine if your charrie had an emotional support plant. He’d just be walking around with a giant succulent or something in all the serious moments. Jk.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Technically true, but murder sounds more dramatic.😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
it’s not murder.
It’s a full out fight with casualties. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator lolllll that’s good
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I think I can do Friday next week, but again, I would have to check with my dad.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lollll! Co-op can be…weird sometimes.
Especially today, but we don’t talk about the sharpies. Or the toilet paper. Or BobI was referring to caffeine. 🤣
I love the Green Ember! And Calvin and Hobbes!
😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I sort of stalk the RP school, but I have no idea what’s going on anymore except murder.😂
The tree thing is definitely me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
WHY DOES MY PAGE KEEP STAR-BLASTIN’ RELOADING
I HAD SOME ART DEMONSTRATIONS THANK YOU VERY MUCH
ehh lucky it wasn’t an RP or something
- Load More

@freed_and_redeemed
I finished it! It was so good! Unpopular opinion on KP: Leon’s my favorite.💛
@theducktator Oh my goodness, that means so much!! (and don’t worry at all, I completely understand! Thank you for requesting it at your library!💜💜)
and awww I’m so glad you enjoyed it!!!
YESSSSSSSS, FINALLY.
Sorry XD I’ve just been waiting for someone to say their favorite is Leon. What stuck out about him for you, if you don’t mind sharing?…