@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks!! 😊 She’s one of my favorites too 😁
Awesome!! Umm… I’d say either Artham, Gammon (or the Florid Sword. I literally always forget his real name 🤦🏻♀️), or Kalmar.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
WHY ALL THE DAD JOKES?????
I stalk this page and I love your art.
I love that soooo much!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
It sure does. He get’s inspiration from the illustrator. I think everyone who has ever seen his art on here has said that. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’ve only ever heard of the principle who’s Paxton’s mother…… I think. (No one kill me if I was horribly wrong) Anyways, i’ve never actually seen here in action, but her author hasn’t been on here in quite some time. Other then her, I haven’t heard of any teachers. Again, I’ve only been on the Rp for a month or so.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rory
Rory glanced over at Leo. He could see Marcel was in pain and it was taring him up inside. “Marcel, this wasn’t about Quincy.” He paused, wondering how much to say with the little boy in the room. Finally, he took a deep breath. “They kidnapped Quincy to get at Leo because he’s hiding me from them and they know it.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I have no idea!
And I have no idea who to ask.
It’s fine by me.
Maybe one of the older KPers would know? Though, just a heads up, I don’t think we spend much time in class……..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, nope. Not Sabina. I haven’t drawn her in a while.
You should listen to Linus, He’s a pretty awesome artist and he really does have some good things to say. And yes, i can also say that my style was…… not even a style when I was fifteen. This drawings are locked away and shall never see the light of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I was scrolling through what people had posted on here and your most recent drawing reminded me of the interior art from the Wingfeather Saga!
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Oooh, I love when I get to answer questions too!! 🤪
1) Have you ever copied something from another book or movie or something?
On purpose, yes. But not like in a plagiarizing kind of way. Just like taking the idea or the concept. In fact, one time I meant to craft a character based loosely off of one from a show, but the story…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey Kefa! And welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving teen girl!
Oh yesss!! I love the Wingfeather Saga too! Which I guess brings me to the first of my list of questions!
1. What’s your favorite book and/or scene from WFS?
2. Who…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
YeEeEeEESsEesEe! I’m so passionate about ruling in fact, that I accidentally got your tag wrong because I wasn’t paying attention(Sorry about that).
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yep
Marcel
“Sure I do.”
“What happened?”
“A bunch of guys started stalking the kid. Didn’t like that.” Marcel paused to hiss through his teeth, and lightly relaxed his wings. “I would have stuck with normal street fighting, but they kept coming so I had to improvise.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Not a lot I can do without Koshka as she makes up half the room.
Rory
Rory quickly pushed Marcel back down. “Stay put and don’t move. You got hit by something. I think it was Quincy’s shield.”
He glanced over at Leo for confirmation, but Leo was rummaging about in his fist aid kit for something.
Rory turned back to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I did not intend for my character to get this hurt. 😂 I anticipate he will be very chill about the whole thing and probably skip hospital. Even if that’s a poor decision.
Marcel
Voices rose and moved. Marcel opened his eyes; the fuzzy light of an electric bulb hung over the couch he lay on. He didn’t have the best…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Uhhhm… I’m not exactly sure just yet. Sorry.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rory
Rory looked from Marcel to Leo, trying to read the young man’s face. Is he going to make it? Rory wanted to scream the question, but he remained silent. I can’t watch someone else innocent die because of something I did… or didn’t do.
“Is he okay?” Quincy whispered, wispy eyebrows trembling.
Rory swallowed hard and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh okay. Lol. That’s alright! 🙂
That’s cool! I can also give a short description rq.
Maverick Nalvailro: 15 or 16 years old, kinda short for his age. Dark skin with bright green eyes. He’s probably wearing a really tall, asymmetrical top hat and a normal-ish outfit. Sorry, I know normal-ish isn’t descriptive lol.
Navin Nalvailro:…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
@kefa
Ofc.
But everyone said no to the bonus question. Mwahaha. I will never be locked away. I shall rule over my empire of unconstitutional bread eaters.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More
