@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforgethat helps me too! Now I can select from a wider range of my animal charries.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel
Marcel watched Leo and Rory focus on their ear pieces. As they became more distracted, he sat upright. His shoulders spasmed erratically. “I can punch one more guy. No p-prob.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 11 months ago
Heheheh 😈 Spoilers I guess, but the characters all end up in little groups, and Crosshair and Mundy are in the same group.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooooooh okay, I gotcha. 👍 No familial ties, no relationships at all. That’s much more sterile and dystopian than I thought you were going tor. But this makes much more sense.
Do they have some way of suppressing hormones, like in The Giver?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yup, he sure does.
Rory
Rory clapped his hand over his ear, startled by the sound of voices. He realized he was still wearing an ear piece and breathed a sigh of relief. For a moment he thought he’d literally lost it.
“Look, Anole can’t spot Skink.”
“What?” exclaimed Leo.
Rory jumped and turned toward him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
So what is the government specifically banning? Christian marriage? If so, why not just ban Christians?
Lol. They did.
The government isn’t okay with any relationship at all. The people are divided up into houses and the people living in your house are your fellow occupants. Then the government places children born by regulation into…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper lolll that meme
still waiting to see who dies first out of my two. They’ve been arguing about it for months.
Weird thing to argue about, but that’s dragon snipers for you.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol, thanks!! 😊🤣
It for real looks like either me or my mom, it’s so weirrrddd! -
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
And….. why does the reference pic for Esther actually look a little bit like me…? 😳🫢
Really? If the moodboard is any indication, I think you’re gorgeous, girl <3 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, reproduction is allowed, but only through government selection.
Okay, check. Makes sense.
Yes, I do have that under control.
How does the government get rid of those desires?
Haha, this isn’t marriage at all. Marriage isn’t a promise to stay together, and it isn’t a government contract. Marriage is a holy and sacred coven…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, reproduction is allowed, but only through government selection.
Yes, I do have that under control.
If you define marriage as a promise to stay together, Ethan could still make a promise to his girl in front of his church, and it would be a marriage in the eyes of God. The government wouldn’t care about that. It might be t…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I love it!!!!
They all look so awesome!! Wolfgang’s pic looks like one of my charries actually!
And….. why does the reference pic for Esther actually look a little bit like me…? 😳🫢
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, so you’re going for a more ambiguous setting with more brainwashing? I do love The Giver and Fahrenheit 451, I like the genre.
I feel like most of what you just said doesn’t really have much to do with the story………
…Well I said this:
Because it doesn’t make much sense from the perspective of a government to deny heterosex…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I feel like most of what you just said doesn’t really have much to do with the story………
What makes you think this is America?
Who said it was?
I sure didn’t.
The people of this country don’t have a choice. It’s do what the government says, or die.
Why would everyone give up as a group on heterosexuality?
It wasn’t so…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m gonna kill you.
Lol.
I guess I’m just getting a taste of my own medicine.
*sighs*
btw, can you send me the link to your Pintrest account? I can’t find it anywhere.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
*discreetly offers tissues*
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay great 😊 (If anyone is sensitive please skip reading.)
This is just a big brainstorm post, maybe it will be helpful.
Why would everyone give up as a group on heterosexuality? American culture overwhelmingly enjoys any depiction of male-female pleasure, it is an integral part of our culture. (It’s disgusting, but here we a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
You’re killing me with that picture of Jezyk!
Ugh.
I’m not crying.
Nope.
Totally Not.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle THANK YOU!!
I’m excited to write them more in later books, hehe
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
LOVE IT!!!
- Load More
