@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
*dodges tissue attack*
*cue nervous evil author laugh*
heh
heh
all of the art I’ve drawn today has been sad
AND GIRLLLLL YOUR ART IS SO GOOD!!! 😭😭
Haha, thanks y’all! 💜 I still do a lot of tracing often🫣 (although I’ve heard from a professional artist that she still does most of the time too, so…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Aaahhh you’re an official artsy person 😄 (Or maybe you were all along, and I didn’t realize.) Those are so fun, I like the varied colors on the girl’s shirt!
It’s interesting that you use solid coloring stuff like pencils, I just don’t have the patience to color in a piece. Good on you for that.
-
whaley replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I get what you mean about the good thing! A lot of it can be really bad/dumb/demonic! thats why I monitor it!
Yeah, I love movies and books like Coraline, it’s amazing and if someone dislikes horror I usually point them to that. It has such a valid reason to be a horror story.
😅😅😐
Explain yourself, or we will defenestrate you. &…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Horror- I never read it. I don’t think that it’s morally wrong to like the genre though.
Drama- I’m not entirely sure what you mean by drama. I like Shakespeare. Does that count?
Historical Fiction- This is one of my favorite genres to read. I don’t write it though because I don’t want to do all that research.
Folklore- I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Aaaaannnndddd here’s Mark! Poor boy. He was one of my favorite characters, which is bad for him…..
His older brother was killed along with Greyson and Gloria. A few months later, Mark was spying on enemy movements when he was discovered by an attack dog. Mark fought with it to keep it from killing him, and the sound drew the attention of the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
To go with the theme of making people cry today, this is Greyson and Gloria Anderson. They worked with the resistance. In fact, Greyson was one of the leaders. They were a very young couple and very sweet. They were captured after Gloria’s brother betrayed them. This is seconds before they are shot by the government solders.
 In one last act…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
*Snatches Tissue and smacks you with it* Everything is a weapon, and I am sad enough to make that true!
Oh good grief. You’re going to kill me.
lol. XD XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @esther-c @loopylin @anyone-else-idk
Anyone want some Riker art?? 👀

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m going to die laughing, because in a really weird way that totally fits Eric!
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello! I don’t think I’ve met you before! Are you new, or am I blind? lol.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Um…. maybe I need to be a better Christian… I’m literally reading and writing a horror novel…. 😅😓
😅😅🤐🤐
Same! Love folklore! (it can be creepy though!)
For real!!
I just looked int up, it’s a type of humor folklore! sound good!
Oh okay cool. Yeah then… probably good! 😄&#…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Horror- Most horror is pretty pointless, but when it’s good, it’s good. (Yes this is a hot take, and I can explain myself if asked 😂) I like stories that have elements of horror if it makes the story more raw and compelling.
Drama- No opinion.
Historical Fiction- It depends on what the author puts into the story besides just the historical fact…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! I don’t like scraping sounds either, but believe it or not, I love the sound of scraping shells.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oo have I found more questions? Me answer too!! 😊🙃🤪
Horror – Never, EVER, EVER ok. Should be banned like Andrew said.
Drama – I love drama. It’s great.
Historical Fiction – I don’t like historical fiction, tbh. It has to be done REALLY well. So maybe (emphasis on maybe) 50/50.
Folklore – I love folklore!
Humor – Absolutely!
Tall Tale – I’v…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay!! Ideas! 😁 I had an idea to invent a couple fantasy species over my vacation. One of them was a creature who is made out of shifting pieces of a hard shell-like material. Basically calcium carbonate, the stuff in eggshells and limestone. And their joints crackle and scrape as they walk. I haven’t thought much about what they look like yet.
- Load More

